Sun Suite Amenities

PTC DAWG

Any restaurants included in the suites on the Sun? 

Talking about the real suites, not the club balcony.  Specifically looking at an aft facing penthouse with large balcony suite…I have seen the butler, but was curious as to other benefits anyone may be familiar with.  

Thanks in advance. 

Edited by PTC DAWG
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, PTC DAWG said:

Talking about the real suites, not the club balcony.  Specifically looking at an aft facing penthouse with large balcony suite…I have seen the butler, but was curious as to other benefits anyone may be familiar with.  

Thanks in advance. 

I can't say with absolute certainty about the Sun!

However, we had Aft-Facing Penthouse on the SKY (Dec 2022) and we were invited to Cagney's for Breakfast and Lunch each day.  Dinner is whichever place you choose with FAS/Latitudes/pay.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ggTexasGal said:

I can't say with absolute certainty about the Sun!

However, we had Aft-Facing Penthouse on the SKY (Dec 2022) and we were invited to Cagney's for Breakfast and Lunch each day.  Dinner is whichever place you choose with FAS/Latitudes/pay.

Thank you…I would guess they may be the same. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PTC DAWG said:

Thanks in advance. 

Yes. There will be a suites restaurant (normally Cagney's) for breakfast and lunch. They have a Haven-like menu with a mini Haven-like breakfast buffet. That's where the concierge sets up their office for the day. 

1 hour ago, BirdTravels said:

Yes. There will be a suites restaurant (normally Cagney's) for breakfast and lunch. They have a Haven-like menu with a mini Haven-like breakfast buffet. That's where the concierge sets up their office for the day. 

Thank you. 

3 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

If it's still the same as a couple of years pre-Covid, the "suite" dining room was lovely, a side area with a long length of windows.  But the floor/deck plan of the Sun was the *oddest* I've ever seen.

We joked that you really could NOT "get there from here".

I don't remember what restaurant that was for dinner service.

We had the remarkable OS, which had a *huge* balcony across almost half of the same area as the Bridge.  And we had that for an Alaska cruise... what scenery.

We had most of our meals served in our suite, and sat in front of a wall of windows looking at the snow-capped peaks.  We had chosen a very early in the season cruise so we'd have as much of the snow visible as possible.

We'll always have fond memories of the Sun because of that suite and that itinerary!

😁

GC

20 minutes ago, mingo said:

We had that cabin on an Alaska cruise. To date our favorite cabin. 

Yes, it was a wonderful suite!

We really didn't leave it much.  Our goal was to see Alaska, from the ship or from on shore, and wow, did we get amazing views.  It was supposed to rain every day.  We had sun every day! 🙂

We weren't crazy about the ship, but that may be unfair, because we really didn't bother to go exploring much.  We were soooo happy right up front, with all that space and that huge balcony and hot tub...

Someone must have had a late cancellation; we booked rather late (we usually book far in advance), and the price was quite a surprise, so we jumped on it.

We love forward views anyway, so that suite with that view......!  And Alaska.....!

Someday again, we hope...

GC