Apex or Silly

mugwood

4 minutes ago, PTC DAWG said:

So all ocean view cabins have windows that open? Interesting. 

No, only the IV ocean View cabins have opening windows, just like most sunrooms.

7 minutes ago, terrydtx said:

No, only the IV ocean View cabins have opening windows, just like most sunrooms.

So they aren’t just ocean view cabins, got it.  🙂

25 minutes ago, PTC DAWG said:

So they aren’t just ocean view cabins, got it.  🙂

It's a perfectly fair description for someone that doesn't know what an IV is besides a needle in a vein. I would add that the window is floor to ceiling for more clarity.

1 hour ago, RichYak said:

It's a perfectly fair description for someone that doesn't know what an IV is besides a needle in a vein. I would add that the window is floor to ceiling for more clarity.

I’ll know more this fall. I have a sailing on Beyond booked in one in September..I have talked to folks  that liked them, and others not so much.  The ability to get fresh air in the cabin is important to me..that’s impossible in an ocean view. 

35 minutes ago, PTC DAWG said:

I’ll know more this fall. I have a sailing on Beyond booked in one in September..I have talked to folks  that liked them, and others not so much.  The ability to get fresh air in the cabin is important to me..that’s impossible in an ocean view. 

Liking vs. not liking is subjective and a completely separate issue. And, no it's not classified as an OV, Celebrity calls it an IV. And how would I describe what an IV is? It's like an ocean view cabin except the window is floor to ceiling and the top half opens. I think that's fair and accurate and makes more sense than saying it's like a balcony cabin except it doesn't have a balcony.

• Like 1

On 3/4/2023 at 9:29 AM, WestLakeGirl said:

The Silhouette has a sky lounge, apex doesn’t.  Book Silhouette.

Silhouette is our favourite ship and as she has been moved from Southampton, we have ‘ jumped’ ship and are sailing with Princess.

• Like 1