Persian Garden clothing etiquette

BTwurddle

On 7/8/2023 at 9:10 AM, kwokpot said:

What does what you're paying have to do with anything? You don't want to see, don't look then. It's not all about YOU. 

I would submit that if you are the one who expects me to be giddy about you walking around inappropriately naked, then it is about you and not the other 99% of us.

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, jbcallender said:

I would submit that if you are the one who expects me to be giddy about you walking around inappropriately naked, then it is about you and not the other 99% of us.

I see your point.  It's a cruise ship, not a nudist colony.  Saying "don't look" is a little unfair.  Do I have to stare into the corner?

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, jbcallender said:

When did I ever imply one should walk around naked? And it's funny that you imply that you don't want to see a man's private parts rather than just saying you don't want to see anyone naked. 

44 minutes ago, kwokpot said:

When did I ever imply one should walk around naked? And it's funny that you imply that you don't want to see a man's private parts rather than just saying you don't want to see anyone naked. 

When you say "don't look", the implication at least to me, is "I'm going to do whatever I feel like and if you don't like it, that's tough".  If that is not how it was intended, I apologize.  My comment was completely generic as to gender.

It's really not that difficult. A robe is fine. It's not uncommon to see people in gym clothes. Swim gear in the steam or sauna seems to be the norm. Since it's co-ed I think many people are a little uncertain what is the status quo at first. Outside of US cruises where there are Scandinavians/Finnish/Germans/Asians, Americans may be out of their comfort zone at certain times because some cultures simply don't care. If you are a male going into the sauna on an S class ship and are easily offended, I would suggest entering with caution. 

1 hour ago, jbcallender said:

When you say "don't look", the implication at least to me, is "I'm going to do whatever I feel like and if you don't like it, that's tough".  If that is not how it was intended, I apologize.  My comment was completely generic as to gender.

No worries. I also mistakenly attributed the  statement  "not paying AQ prices to look at someone's junk."  to you.

On 7/8/2023 at 11:47 AM, caviargal said:

We had a major snorer in PG this week that pretty much ran everyone else off.   His wife was next to him on a lounger and did not even wake him.

so annoying..happens in the Solarium area too.. some days it's like the day room at asst living!   there is a lounger tine limit..never enforced.

34 minutes ago, hcat said:

so annoying..happens in the Solarium area too.. some days it's like the day room at asst living!   there is a lounger tine limit..never enforced.

Limit is what?  15 min?  30?