How to get from port to Sargrada Familia?

Mrs Humuhumu

rome2rio shows several approaches you could take (assuming Azamara will be docked at the World Trade Center Barcelona) to get to Sagrada Familia [note the correct spelling – you won't be able to find it otherwise!]:  bus to subway, short walk to subway, hour walk [not recommended], taxi.  I would recommend the taxi, since it is the fastest and you will want to get going.  

https://www.rome2rio.com/map/World-Trade-Center-Barcelona/La-Sagrada-Familia-C-de-Mallorca-401-08013-Barcelona-Spain

You could walk back and explore the Barri Gòtic (Gothic Quarter) and Las Ramblas.

If you are docked at the farther-out port, taxi is the only way I would recommend.

10 minutes ago, blag said:

That's the kind of thing that I get ... for! But...

I think the context shows why I did it, and why it's different from 'correcting spelling errors.'  But if you feel that justice demands I remove my post, I will.

I concur with the taxi if you aren't sure of your way around. My other advice would be, if you haven't already done so, book a ticket to go inside. It's amazing from the outside. Ten times better from within. 

If you are docked at the World Trade Centre pier, which is often the case, it's so much more convenient. The HOHO has a stop there too. 

Phil 

• Like 7

Best advise above is prebooking. You have no chance to get in if there are no tickets left. I recommend looking early on the website and booking the towers is a good option also for looking on the work proceeding. 

One way to go around when you like driving with e-bikes is ridemovi. It is bikes sharing, normally you will find bikes only a few 100m from the port. Take a look at the website. Not only in BCN but also in Rome, Venice... 

In BCN its flat and there are good lanes for bikes, so you find your way through traffic easily

21 hours ago, laurieb said:

Hop on hop off bus, if you’re at the World Trade Center.  It’ll take you there plus lots of other places!

Agree with you, laurieb. We've done the hop on hop off bus a couple of times, which worked out great.

• Like 2