So sloppy Celebrity!

sunviking90

8 hours ago, jargey3000 said:

at least they didn't spell it Cruises "Cruise's"

Hello,

I don't know how far I will get with this as CC's 'offensive' word algorithm knows nothing of English cooking.

There is a meat product consisting, chiefly, of liver, onion and  pork. These are wrapped either in bacon or pig's caul. The resultant produce is known as (here we go): Take one letter F, followed by the letter 'A' then two letter 'G's, then the letter 'O' and finally the letter 'T'.

After all that introduction: I was reading the ingredients of a commercial product in a local supermarket and the ingredients listed the above and 'herb's'.

Regards,

Cublet

22 minutes ago, cublet said:

Hello,

I don't know how far I will get with this as CC's 'offensive' word algorithm knows nothing of English cooking.

There is a meat product consisting, chiefly, of liver, onion and  pork. These are wrapped either in bacon or pig's caul. The resultant produce is known as (here we go): Take one letter F, followed by the letter 'A' then two letter 'G's, then the letter 'O' and finally the letter 'T'.

After all that introduction: I was reading the ingredients of a commercial product in a local supermarket and the ingredients listed the above and 'herb's'.

Regards,

Cublet

When the worst thing about a food product is not that it is named "Mr Brain's" then you know to steer clear

and on topic do you think the apostrophe in Mr Brain's is superfluous or incorrect? is the product name actually Mr Brain? should it be Mr Brains' or Mr Brains's or maybe isn't needed at all - so many questions.

Edited by Juni2106
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Juni2106 said:

When the worst thing about a food product is not that it is named "Mr Brain's" then you know to steer clear

and on topic do you think the apostrophe in Mr Brain's is superfluous or incorrect? is the product name actually Mr Brain? should it be Mr Brains' or Mr Brains's or maybe isn't needed at all - so many questions.

you mean question's, shurely

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Juni2106 said:

Hello,

The product was reinvented by Herbert Brain from Bristol - as are all the best people! As with a lot of things, the Romans did it first. My butcher makes his own and they are a good sized portion too.

Regards,

Cublet

13 hours ago, cublet said:

Hello,

Regards,

Cublet

The word you have spelled out used to mean a bundle of sticks tied together as fuel.

F-----ing is used in embroidery.