Cribs and Pullman bed railings? Swim Diaper Pools? Mariner

Cruising with my kids and grandkids this summer. 4 cabins, kids ranged from 1-10 years old, where 2 of the kids are young enough for cribs. 3 of kids are 3-5 years old.  

Does Royal automatically provide the small cribs for certain ages, or is there a special place to request them? Their website says they provide based on ages, but it's not very specific.  

What about railings for Pullman beds - I've never used one - do they have railings? 

Ship is Mariner, and if I remember, there is a small pool for those who are still in diapers - is this correct?  

Thanks in advance! 

I believe there is a baby pool but not for kids in diapers. Some of the newer ships have small splash pads for diapered kids next to the bigger splash areas, I don’t think they even have standing water. I think pack and plays are available upon request.

24 minutes ago, mjkacmom said:

I believe there is a baby pool but not for kids in diapers. Some of the newer ships have small splash pads for diapered kids next to the bigger splash areas, I don’t think they even have standing water. I think pack and plays are available upon request.

Yes, does Mariner even have a Splash Pad for Swim Diapered Kids, list I read said Ship does not. Anyone confirm?  Sign lists standing water at 1.5 inch's deep on Ships that do have Pad.

16 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

Yes, does Mariner even have a Splash Pad for Swim Diapered Kids, list I read said Ship does not. Anyone confirm?  Sign lists standing water at 1.5 inch's deep on Ships that do have Pad.

It looks like no splash pads.

• Like 1

No swim diapers allowed on Mariner.  Kids must be potty trained to use the pool. 

Pullmans are for 6 and up.  

You can turn the loveseat or sofa around in the room and make that up for toddler bed if they are too big for a pack and play.  

You’ll find more information on the family board.  

I highly suggest connecting cabins for families unless all the kids stay up late.  That way one adult can watch TV or sit on the balcony while the little kids go to bed in the connecting cabin.