Carnival Panorama Mexican Riviera - Jan 2023 Review

tammyjw305

• 4 weeks later...

Excited to read your review! We just booked Panorama for December. Never sailed out of the west coast before. We have been on land vacations to Cabo and Puerto Vallarta so we are excited to visit these ports!

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
On 3/22/2023 at 9:51 PM, tammyjw305 said:

Check out our cruise and review at https://ww-wanderers.blogspot.com/2023/02/mexican-riviera-cruise-on-carnival.html  

When the CC review is approved, I'll add it here too. 

Reading your review now.

Question:  "We had not gotten our repeat Carnival cruiser water bottle to the room yet. I came across in the app that you have to get this at a bar now. That is an annoying change."   What is this? I've never heard of it before and I'm a repeat customer. 

"The Arch coming into view."  What side of the ship is this on when pulling in? 

2 hours ago, mitsugirly said:

Reading your review now.

Question:  "We had not gotten our repeat Carnival cruiser water bottle to the room yet. I came across in the app that you have to get this at a bar now. That is an annoying change."   What is this? I've never heard of it before and I'm a repeat customer. 

"The Arch coming into view."  What side of the ship is this on when pulling in? 

Awesome -- I learned blogging from you!

Yeah, the bottle water -- we only saw it on the Panorama in Jan 2023; before that had it was delivered to our room on arrival. Saving the room stewards time to add more cabins to their workload?

The Cabo Arch is on the Port side. 

Tammy

2 hours ago, tammyjw305 said:

Awesome -- I learned blogging from you!

Yeah, the bottle water -- we only saw it on the Panorama in Jan 2023; before that had it was delivered to our room on arrival. Saving the room stewards time to add more cabins to their workload?

The Cabo Arch is on the Port side. 

Tammy

Aww, how cool (the blogging). 🙂 

The water bottle: That's what I'm not understanding. What type of water bottle? Is it like a reusable? Maybe it's just been too long since I've been on Carnival that I'm not ever remembering getting a bottle. 🤷‍♀️

16 hours ago, pinto18 said:

Its a perk for Platinum..( maybe gold) card members. Its not reusable its just a huge bottle of spring water..

Oh ok got it (we are Gold). I think we did get that in the past but I was thinking this was like a water bottle. Thanks for the info.