Where is SMIZE? Launching mid-March 2023?

startedwithamouse

The Press Release says: "Starting in mid-March..."  It does not in which year. 😁

But seriously, it is March 23.  Are you really going to hold Princess to an Ides of March deadline?  Were you hoping for the Julius Caesar Special--the "E Tu" tutti frutti?

Edited by JimmyVWine
  • Haha 11

22 minutes ago, JimmyVWine said:

The Press Release says: "Starting in mid-March..."  It does not in which year. 😁

But seriously, it is March 23.  Are you really going to hold Princess to an Ides of March deadline?  Were you hoping for the Julius Caesar Special--the "E Tu" tutti frutti?

Too funny, yeah, they didn't include the year! 

We love Salt and Straw, Magpies, Van Leeuwen, etc. and wanted to see if Smize was similarly delicious.  We also love trying ice cream in foreign ports we visit too.

• Like 1

I think this may be a Tyra issue not a Princess one.  Tyra recently relaunched "Smize Cream" as "Smize & Dream".  According to S&D's website it is currently only available in 4 Abu Dhabi restaurants.  Nationwide shipping through Goldbelly is waitlisted.  Tyra did recently quit Dancing with the Stars to focus on her businesses.

Edited by PrincessBuffy
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, PrincessBuffy said:

I think this may be a Tyra issue not a Princess one.  Tyra recently relaunched "Smize Cream" as "Smize & Dream".  According to S&D's website it is currently only available in 4 Abu Dhabi restaurants.  Nationwide shipping through Goldbelly is waitlisted.  Tyra did recently quit Dancing with the Stars to concentrate on he businesses.

Maybe they have to update the app and any literature with the rebranding then.

Not a good sign when there's no supplies.

Wish they would have done a partnership with Salt & Straw, which The Rock is a partial owner.

• Like 1

When we where on the Discovery in December they launched size ice-cream, Tyra Banks came onboard, told ilus how wonderful it is and left before we sailed, they handed it out for free. That's was it, not heard anything else. 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, antsp said:

When we where on the Discovery in December they launched size ice-cream, Tyra Banks came onboard, told ilus how wonderful it is and left before we sailed, they handed it out for free. That's was it, not heard anything else. 

Did you try it? If so, what is your opinion. I sincerely doubt we will ever give it a try as it "sounds like" an overpriced add on that we really don't need. (I'm fat enough already, thank you.)

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Thrak said:

Did you try it? If so, what is your opinion. I sincerely doubt we will ever give it a try as it "sounds like" an overpriced add on that we really don't need. (I'm fat enough already, thank you.)

We did, it was handed out for free. It was nice, no complaints at all. 

• Thanks 1