unlimited dining and a la carte rest.

we have the UDP for our next cruise.  last time it was $20 but it was pretty much unlimited, they just started a new tab.  Now it's $20 per day but it's confusing if its per restaurant or total per day.  Is that per restaurant(so you have $20 to spend at playmakers and izumi) or is it $20 at izumi and $20 at playmakers each day. I sitll don't think we spent more than $20 per day anyway, but I could see us trying to do a bit more, like take out from playmakers for lunch or johnny rockets, and then campfire cookie after dinner(discovered this way too late on our last trip)..

Also, if you know, do you have to use all $20 in one trip, or can it be $10 in the morning and $10 at night.

Thanks

Dan

16 hours ago, danoconnl said:

we have the UDP for our next cruise.  last time it was $20 but it was pretty much unlimited, they just started a new tab.  Now it's $20 per day but it's confusing if its per restaurant or total per day.  Is that per restaurant(so you have $20 to spend at playmakers and izumi) or is it $20 at izumi and $20 at playmakers each day. I sitll don't think we spent more than $20 per day anyway, but I could see us trying to do a bit more, like take out from playmakers for lunch or johnny rockets, and then campfire cookie after dinner(discovered this way too late on our last trip)..

Also, if you know, do you have to use all $20 in one trip, or can it be $10 in the morning and $10 at night.

Thanks

Dan

They no longer start a new tab if you go over the amount allowed. 

Cant be split, one tab per day per person.

How far in advance can you book the unlimited dining package?  We are sailing on the Mariner on May 12, 2023, and so far the unlimited dining package isn’t being offered.  Might it become available closer to the sailing date?  

15 minutes ago, I Fly said:

How far in advance can you book the unlimited dining package?  We are sailing on the Mariner on May 12, 2023, and so far the unlimited dining package isn’t being offered.  Might it become available closer to the sailing date?  

I would think that the UDP would be available for your cruise by now.  

24 minutes ago, RFerrington said:

I would think that the UDP would be available for your cruise by now.  

Thanks, that’s what I would have thought too.  Might they offer it for sale once we get on the ship?