Wandering on the Wonder--A Semi-Live (Maybe) Review

This is our 42nd cruise and have done all the Oasis class ships. We are on Wonder now. Not impressed. Their messaging system for the app not working. We loved the aqua show and ice show. Food is not that great across the ship. As others have stated bland and less choices. However food is very subjective. Had lunch in Johnny Rockets and burger was good. Room steward is great. Once this is over we will go back to Celebrity. Much better in our opinion. 

On 4/24/2023 at 12:45 PM, NightOne said:

They told me that changing to all benches allowed them to get like 262 more people in the Aquatheater. (Don't quote me on the number but it was significantly more people)

Intense ... not much diving? Did you watch the show? Tons of diving! Compare it to OceanAria and it is like tons more diving than that one. 

Intense refers to the women's heart rates during that show. Nonstop action.

Unless they changed OceanAria show since 10/2022, there is more diving on the Allure than the Wonder. On the Allure they actually dive headfirst into the water, not feet first. I didn’t see one dive from the high dive that went in head first on the Wonder. What about the trampoline? No jumping from the trampoline to the walkway area on the Wonder. 
The tightrope and flyer were very good on the Wonder, that’s it. 

3 hours ago, lovrccl said:

This is our 42nd cruise and have done all the Oasis class ships. We are on Wonder now. Not impressed. Their messaging system for the app not working. We loved the aqua show and ice show. Food is not that great across the ship. As others have stated bland and less choices. However food is very subjective. Had lunch in Johnny Rockets and burger was good. Room steward is great. Once this is over we will go back to Celebrity. Much better in our opinion. 

Currently messaging is shut down fleet wide due to a breach of some sort last week with inappropriate texts being sent to everyone onboard. Until that issue is fixed there is no chat on any ship.

Edited by ace1zoe2
  • Thanks 1

On 4/24/2023 at 12:45 PM, NightOne said:

They told me that changing to all benches allowed them to get like 262 more people in the Aquatheater. (Don't quote me on the number but it was significantly more people)

Intense ... not much diving? Did you watch the show? Tons of diving! Compare it to OceanAria and it is like tons more diving than that one. 

Intense refers to the women's heart rates during that show. Nonstop action.

Low diving. Just a bunch of dancing. Very talented woman just not a great show to me.