Lots of "Pricing Not Available; Check Back Later" Messages?

Steelers36

I am seeing this at lot if I am shopping various voyages.  Seems happening to some and not all and I don't see a pattern.  I did clear Princess.com cookies and start anew and still the issue.  I also am aware many if not all of them are bogus messages, because I can access the same voyages by using a third-party agency booking engine/webpage.  One example of this is the Emerald voyage out of LA next April that has now added a special eclipse opportunity.

It's been messed up the last couple of days.  Sometimes it will let me log in, sometimes it won't.  And I've had to refresh some of the cruises that I'm watching to get pricing to appear.  They seem to be doing something with the website...

1 hour ago, Steelers36 said:

I am seeing this at lot if I am shopping various voyages.  Seems happening to some and not all and I don't see a pattern.  I did clear Princess.com cookies and start anew and still the issue.  I also am aware many if not all of them are bogus messages, because I can access the same voyages by using a third-party agency booking engine/webpage.  One example of this is the Emerald voyage out of LA next April that has now added a special eclipse opportunity.

I just checked 4/5 Emerald ex LA, don’t see a problem bringing up prices.  Although, the website is acting strange.

I could only get prices by logging in.  When I did not log in, just checked for cruises, just a white screen.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Steelers36 said:

They are adding a special residents fare to the pricing.  Has some Southern States on the special.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Okay this makes me feel better, I thought it was just me.

Logging in got me all the way through to choosing my cabin before I got kicked off. I’ll be bummed if there’s a huge price increase when it comes back…

ETA: logged in and kept refreshing after each glitch, got my reservation and no price increase 🤗

Edited by Ellipooh
  • Like 2