Mariner after dry dock

Anyone currently on Mariner. - did they remove the SkyPad structure while in Dry dock? I see from the app that the area is now being used for Jenga, bean bag toss and stretching classes.  Was there any explanation/Updates as to why dry dock was extended cancelling the April 1 sailing? Have you noticed any areas that have been freshened up? And totally unrelated - what is the current price for Johnny Rockets onboard. Just planning food alternatives for the MDR. Thanks so much!

There was a post last week that referenced a statement from the cruise director that intimated that they had to change out a propeller and do sea trials before they sailed back to the U.S.

I’m on Mariner now. The Sky Pad structure is still on here. However, as you mentioned, it’s being used for other things. 

We haven’t noticed any changes from the recent dry dock. We were on Mariner last June and everything looks the same as it did then. 

Current Johnny Rockets’ pricing is $12.99/person. 

27 minutes ago, 3ITTravelers said:

I’m on Mariner now. The Sky Pad structure is still on here. However, as you mentioned, it’s being used for other things. 

We haven’t noticed any changes from the recent dry dock. We were on Mariner last June and everything looks the same as it did then. 

How's the internet?  

Internet has not been too bad. I got the Voom for one for three devices (if that makes sense). Sometimes it’ll drop but I’ve been able to reconnect quickly. My husband has been able to do work stuff on his laptop without any issues. 

3 minutes ago, 3ITTravelers said:

Internet has not been too bad. I got the Voom for one for three devices (if that makes sense). Sometimes it’ll drop but I’ve been able to reconnect quickly. My husband has been able to do work stuff on his laptop without any issues. 

starlink, right?

1 hour ago, 3ITTravelers said:

Still called VOOM on the Royal app when I purchased it on Monday, so I assume it’s VOOM. Or Royal hasn’t updated the name on the app yet. 

They are (so far) keeping the Voom name regardless who supplies the satellite connection. 

The pre-Starlink providers were either O3b or Speedcast yet they never used those names, it's been called Voom since around 2013.  There is no expectation they'll change the name now.

9 hours ago, 3ITTravelers said:

Thank you!  Is JR all you can eat or one sandwich and choice of sides? Thinking it would be a less crowded alternative to WJ on embarkation day.