Booking Next Cruise On The Ship

Good day everybody. 

It's been awhile and I forgot. 

Other than a lower deposit for booking on the ship.  Is there anything else that we would get, if we booked on the ship. Compare to booking right now?

Will be sailing the Harmony in 2 weeks. Should I wait or book our Thanksgiving cruise now. Ship still has plenty of room for Thanksgiving. 

Thanks. Enjoy your day 

16 minutes ago, johnlcruise said:

Is there anything else that we would get, if we booked on the ship. Compare to booking right now?

On Board Credit

Capture1.JPG

Edited by orville99
  • Thanks 1

As mentioned, if you do it on the first day of the cruise you will get in a drawing for a prize (it was an extra $250 OBC on my cruise this past week on Harmony and then they extended the drawing for people who booked on the first three days of the cruise), and OBC. And you get the lower deposit. You don't have to actually book the cruise to get these benefits. You put down a $200 deposit for a future cruise and you have two months to book the cruise and still get the OBC. If you can't pick a cruise within those two months, you can forgo the OBC and take up to 12 months to book a future cruise and still get the lower deposit. I might end up doing that since the OBC is only $100 for a 6-9 day cruise.

The deposit is $100 pp. So if you just do two people, your original $200 deposit is enough. If you add one person to the cabin, you pay an extra $100 when you book your cruise, even if it is 12 months later. And that cruise can be anytime in the future, not just 12 months from when you paid the original $200 deposit. 

Edited by njsmom
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, mrchips14 said:

HI 

You also get OBC depending on how long the cruise is. $50-$300.

Also based on if you book refundable or nonrefundable deposit. 

Refundable got $76 for couples, $75 obc with solo discount.

Nonrefundable for same 7 days was $100 obc. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, njsmom said:

The deposit is $100 pp. So if you just do two people, your original $200 deposit is enough. If you add one person to the cabin, you pay an extra $100 when you book your cruise, even if it is 12 months later. And that cruise can be anytime in the future, not just 12 months from when you paid the original $200 deposit. 

I paid $250 deposit to book 7 day wonder at next cruise.

When my TA moved me to a group rate he had to up it to $500 deposit. I'm solo but pay the same deposit as a couple for a group rate. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, johnlcruise said:

Good day everybody. 

It's been awhile and I forgot. 

Other than a lower deposit for booking on the ship.  Is there anything else that we would get, if we booked on the ship. Compare to booking right now?

Will be sailing the Harmony in 2 weeks. Should I wait or book our Thanksgiving cruise now. Ship still has plenty of room for Thanksgiving. 

Thanks. Enjoy your day 

If you have a TA on file they will move the booking to your TA. If not you have 30 days to transfer your booking to pick up whatever perks your TA has to offer you. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

I paid $250 deposit to book 7 day wonder at next cruise.

When my TA moved me to a group rate he had to up it to $500 deposit. I'm solo but pay the same deposit as a couple for a group rate. 

$250/pp deposit for booking on board sounds like a full suite booking (at least that is what we are always charged)

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, orville99 said:

$250/pp deposit for booking on board sounds like a full suite booking (at least that is what we are always charged)

@Ourusualbeach will know.

My guess is because I booked refundable? Here is my receipt from booking onboard. Shows I paid $250 deposit. Idk. Kinda circled in pink. 

20230409_112921.jpg