More Personaliser problems

P&O SUE

Hi all, I was trying to update my CP today with my passport details etc, why does it never work first time?! So frustrating I’ve been faffing for about an hour and am giving up for now. It won’t say my travel insurance details are completed, I’m going round and round in circles,.

Any suggestions? I’ve turned my add blocker off - still doesn’t work. I click the red ‘save’ button then it doesn’t come up completed on the side. I go back into the travel insurance but the red ‘save’ button can’t be clicked - so I click on anything then it lets me save it again - but it doesn’t come up with completed’ again.

13 hours ago, P&O SUE said:

Hi all, I was trying to update my CP today with my passport details etc, why does it never work first time?! So frustrating I’ve been faffing for about an hour and am giving up for now. It won’t say my travel insurance details are completed, I’m going round and round in circles,.

Any suggestions? I’ve turned my add blocker off - still doesn’t work. I click the red ‘save’ button then it doesn’t come up completed on the side. I go back into the travel insurance but the red ‘save’ button can’t be clicked - so I click on anything then it lets me save it again - but it doesn’t come up with completed’ again.

It only shows completed for the mandatory information i.e. personal details and travel documents. Insurance and emergency contact will not show as completed but they are saved unless it says to be completed (if this makes sense).

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Rupert2251 said:

It only shows completed for the mandatory information i.e. personal details and travel documents. Insurance and emergency contact will not show as completed but they are saved unless it says to be completed (if this makes sense).

Ah ok, thanks for that I’ve been going demented going round and round! 

• Like 1

I am going crazy too, my ‘checkin’ is complete, and has been for 2 weeks. Shows complete. I have a cabin assigned, as I chose it (select fare) but it still shows the luggage labels link greyed out ‘unavailable’.  I will be phoning them tomorrow as I need them by Thursday.  

Never had this issue before 😞 

I have been using the cruise Personaliser a lot over the past few days as we now have a number of cruise bookings and I’ve been updating our passport details, emergency contacts and insurance on all of them. I’ve managed to do it all, but did have a couple of odd issues. One is that new bookings seem to be pre-populated with my out of date passport number which if I wasn’t diligent I might have missed. Secondly, on one booking the login page steadfastly refuses to allow a login using my wife’s details, even though she is on the booking and all details are correct. Weird. 

2 hours ago, Selbourne said:

I have been using the cruise Personaliser a lot over the past few days as we now have a number of cruise bookings and I’ve been updating our passport details, emergency contacts and insurance on all of them. I’ve managed to do it all, but did have a couple of odd issues. One is that new bookings seem to be pre-populated with my out of date passport number which if I wasn’t diligent I might have missed. Secondly, on one booking the login page steadfastly refuses to allow a login using my wife’s details, even though she is on the booking and all details are correct. Weird. 

I found the same passport issue Selbourne, but I just put it down to yet another P&O IT glitch.

• Like 1

I've had this passport problem for years. I'm nearly 9 years into my current one yet P&O put in the number of the one before that and ironically they tell me it probably came across on the computer from Cunard account!

In recent days I've lost my access to my cruise history as well, since I checked in my two soon departing cruises.

Re the label issue, since the restart I'd been using my travel agent friend and the labels remained grey until 48 hous before sailing due to something internal in P&Os system stating there was a balance outstanding.  These two last minute bargains I did direct with P&O on an impulse and labels appeared for printing immediately after I checked I. Could be coincidence but possibly the blitch is still there . 

Edited by Megabear2
  • Like 1