Post-cruise survey

gymfreak

Not sure which thread to ask this question or comment on. We have not long returned from Japan Intensive cruise on Quest (loved it!)

Although onboard we were able to provide early comments on how the cruise was going and flag any issues, which were speedily addressed by our excellent hotel director Richard, we did not receive the post cruise questionnaire by email as has been the case on previous cruises.

Has anyone else who cruised recently had a post cruise questionnaire?

I did get the online survey but found one issue in the questions which I wasn't sure who to ask. We had a dreadful tour in Miami post cruise. Its a long story but everyone was very unhappy with the tour and several people missed their flight. In the survey we could rate tours but there was no "open" question to explain the very poor rating I gave. There was also no follow up from Azamara to ask why I was so unhappy with the tour. This seems like a missed opportunity for Azamara to evaluate whether they should offer this tour in future or not

1 hour ago, sovilav01 said:

We didn’t get the survey neither the final invoice. Usually they left an invoice in the room the night before checking out and send the final one after check out. 

On a number of cruises I haven't had the final invoice left in the door so this isn't new. I do keep a tab of it on the TV though so as not to be "surprised".  

Phil 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, excitedofharpenden said:

On a number of cruises I haven't had the final invoice left in the door so this isn't new. I do keep a tab of it on the TV though so as not to be "surprised".  

Phil 

I got nothing on Onward in December, TV wasn't functioning and nothing at the end either under the door or by email.  It had an amount on it, I could not reconcile it to what I expected it was a little more but I just let it be.

We also did a detailed survey and sent an email praising the few who deserved it but highlighting where they had issues to address with more training but never had any reaction.  We have moved on and for now Onward is off our radar.

I was told that if Azamara had your email you would be emailed a survey within 7 days of disembarkation.  I got mine a couple of days, DH did not get one, but I am sure Azamara did not have his email address.

If you know they had your email address, try checking your junk mail file. 

I did get an account listing sometime before we got off, but I had gone to Guest Services the night before to get a printout of our account. The formats between the two are very different, and understanding the one I got from the guest services, helped me understand the one I got in our suite.

• Like 1

Looks like a varied response to who got a post cruise survey and who didn’t.

As I said Azamara definitely have my email address and it hasn’t landed in Junk/spam mail.

Its a shame because besides general feedback we wanted to give special mention to several members of outstanding crew. I suppose I’ll just have to send a separate email with the Hope our thanks will be passed on.

• Like 3

We were on April 3 Quest and I did receive the survey.  In the past, we both received the survey.  This time it was just me.  As for final invoice, our past few cruises I received a final invoice via email. So far nothing this time.