Future cruise deals while on board?

Sigyn

10 minutes ago, WrittenOnYourHeart said:

Could you book a Royal Caribbean cruise while onboard Celebrity? Same type of deals/deposit?

I know you can book Royal Caribbean while onboard Celebrity, I simply don't know if it's for the same deal and terms. 

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, WrittenOnYourHeart said:

Could you book a Royal Caribbean cruise while onboard Celebrity? Same type of deals/deposit?

Only if you Know all the information about a specific RC cruise I was told that on X ships they don’t have access to all of RC’s schedules.

on RC Wonder of the seas last summer we could book any X cruise as they had access to all of Celebrities bookings! Go figure.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, D. B. said:

Only if you Know all the information about a specific RC cruise I was told that on X ships they don’t have access to all of RC’s schedules.

on RC Wonder of the seas last summer we could book any X cruise as they had access to all of Celebrities bookings! Go figure.

So if I know the date, ship, and cabin it could be done? I guess it would be the standard RCCL deposit?

1 hour ago, WrittenOnYourHeart said:

So if I know the date, ship, and cabin it could be done? I guess it would be the standard RCCL deposit?

Could be every ship is different?

I only know that when I ask on an X ship last year that was the reply.

i didn’t ask about the deposit.

You can absolutely book a royal Caribbean cruise while you are on Celebrity.  What they don’t have is the big book of deck plans and all the details of every state room. But if you know exactly what you want to book, they can book it for you

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, WrittenOnYourHeart said:

If you book a RC cruise while on Celebrity you will get RCs reduced deposit and any other specials that RC is running at that time for that specific cruise. You will also receive your CAS booking offers, like balcony discounts. 

Edited by davekathy
  • Thanks 1