Water packages

Not 100% sure..but think they are now offering larger bottles of water at an increased cost. When I ordered the price was much less than they are asking now..even though there’s a discount at the moment. Tried to find it on ‘Manage My Booking’ but bottle size not showing on my booking now.

It seems to be a guessing game anymore. When I booked mine, it specified liter bottles with a picture of Evian. So, I didn’t mind paying the higher price. They have since changed the picture to a splash of water and don’t note the size in the description.  I’m going to ask the folks on the sailing before mine what they had delivered and judge from there whether or not to keep my package. It’s irritating to pay $30 for 12 bottles of generic purified water when it was advertised as something else. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, BBQ Bacon said:

Does anyone know if the beverage stations dispense water?  We are going to buy the soda package and if we can get water dispensed as well, we'll be happy cruisers.

I know windjammer does. as well as the bars I believe

• Like 1

The cruise planner price now is $16.99 + gratutity for 24 12 oz bottles.

When you think of paying $3 a bottle at the ports it is very reassonable. I am happy that RCCL offers it as Celebrity doesn't and I would have to lug it back from ports.

Just checked..I paid £11.80 for 12 bottles of water for 7 days on Allure out of Galveston in August..but think that was with a 30%  or 40% discount..before they changed the bottle size. Also £129.22 for two Classic Soda packages..again with discount.

Just got off the Oasis. We ordered a water pkg hoping it also was Evian based on the picture. The water was True. Talked to a crew member and asked if Evian would ever come back, he said no. So either bring it onboard or get Vellamo/Aqua Panna at the specialty restaurants if you have a dining pkg.

9 hours ago, rubidium99 said:

Just got off the Oasis. We ordered a water pkg hoping it also was Evian based on the picture. The water was True. Talked to a crew member and asked if Evian would ever come back, he said no. So either bring it onboard or get Vellamo/Aqua Panna at the specialty restaurants if you have a dining pkg.

True was pretty good bottled water.  Last cruise -- Wonder in December, they had cans, which tasted ok but could only be managed by buying a water bottle to handle unfinished cans.  Glad to see water back.  Ordered for next few cruises.  

11 hours ago, rubidium99 said:

What size were the bottles?

I contacted Rccl thru FB messenger. They asked for my res # and came back the next day saying they are 1 liter bottles for my specific cruises.  Guess we will see when we get to our room😂

My planner is stating $22.99 for a 12 pack plus 18% gratuity. Why on planet earth would they charge 18% gratuity unless someone is going to ice them down and pour them in cups as needed!!

• Like 1