​Price Drop Alert - Celebrity Reflection Many 8 Night Sailings from Fort Lauderdale - May 2024 thru April 2025

Not a crazy deal on these sailings, but I just wanted to put this out there in case anyone was currently booked on any of these and is looking to secure a fare reduction.  The reductions are based on the cruise-only rate, so I'm not certain whether the AI rate for these rooms went down.

Applicable Sailings: 8 night Reflection sailings from May 2023 thru 2025.  Most of the exceptions to price drops are Winter holiday sailings.

Applicable Cabins: Aqua class and below.  More significant savings for Aqua, Concierge, and balconies.

Many of the sailings' price history chart looks like this:

image.thumb.png.101b60252aea6c97a38c5e73b0dc295b.png

In contrast, most of the 6 night Reflections sailings in this time period went up in price.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

OK, I wound up paying $400 more total to get the big balcony in AQ so that is totally worth it to us.  When we booked, AQ was over $1000 more per person and that is just crazy.  But we really prefer the smaller environment and food in Blu.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, NorthStarStateCruiser said:

@sbt518 & @wildcats40, what sort of change in OBC did you have? I know they recently changed the offer to more OBC than what was offered the last few months. Just curious

Actually we had $250 in OBC and with repricing went down to $200.  But, saved much more than that in the cruise price so well worth it. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, NorthStarStateCruiser said:

I apologize, the title and content should say May 2024 thru 2025. I can't go back and edit it now. Whops 😬

You can ask the moderators to correct the title for you. Click the three blacks dots at upper right corner of your post, select “report” and enter your request. Thanks again for your very helpful threads!

• Thanks 1

• Host Carolyn changed the title to ​Price Drop Alert - Celebrity Reflection Many 8 Night Sailings from Fort Lauderdale - May 2024 thru April 2025