Passengers in Suites

Just now, OCSC Mike said:

You can get espresso based drinks... lattes, cappuccino, etc. It's a self-serve machine not just a giant coffee dispenser like elsewhere on the ship.

I just knew that it had to be more that just getting a cup of Joe!

4 minutes ago, Ret MP said:

What's the draw for the D Lounge Coffee?  Is it better coffee than what is offered elsewhere?  Is it because it's in a somewhat exclusive lounge?  How many venues that serve included coffee are passed on the way to the D Lounge?  Inquiring minds want to know!

Since I like regular old coffee that you can get anywhere, the D lounge has another draw for us.  It has comfortable seating and is away from the crowds.  There is a nice continental breakfast served along with that coffee and yummy appetizers served in the evening.  We've been known to skip dinner and just have the evening snacks.  The Diamond Concierge is also there to help with reservations and other issues.  

• Like 1

Just now, RoperDK said:

Since I like regular old coffee that you can get anywhere, the D lounge has another draw for us.  It has comfortable seating and is away from the crowds.  There is a nice continental breakfast served along with that coffee and yummy appetizers served in the evening.  We've been known to skip dinner and just have the evening snacks.  The Diamond Concierge is also there to help with reservations and other issues.  

Ya, sounds like Suite lounge.  Very nice.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Teeara said:

I bet some pesky Pinnies do it too ;o)))))))

LOL...except this Pesky Pinnie also sails in a suite...and then wears her pin in the SL just to annoy the "sweet" people.  😇

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, island lady said:

LOL...except this Pesky Pinnie also sails in a suite...and then wears her pin in the SL just to annoy the "sweet" people.  😇

I thought it was so CC members would be able to find you. 👀

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, island lady said:

And I bet just to annoy people you even smile and say hello to people, too.  I just don't know what to say about people like you.  

Yes, I do.  I say, "Hello" right bacatchya.

5 hours ago, Ret MP said:

What's the draw for the D Lounge Coffee?  Is it better coffee than what is offered elsewhere?  Is it because it's in a somewhat exclusive lounge?  How many venues that serve included coffee are passed on the way to the D Lounge?  Inquiring minds want to know!

Edited in;  BTW, that's an honest question, no agenda or trying to be a wise guy.  

Because it is free and better than the standard coffee.  It’s the same as the machine in the SL.   

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Ret MP said:

And I bet just to annoy people you even smile and say hello to people, too.  I just don't know what to say about people like you.  

Yes, I do.  I say, "Hello" right bacatchya.

Yes, I do smile and say hello to other pax....and any crew member I run across.  🙂

And gosh...don't need to say a thing about pesky types like me.  We are just there.  😉 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, topnole said:

Because it is free and better than the standard coffee.  It’s the same as the machine in the SL.   

And those machines fresh grind the beans for each individual cup.   Best place for my morning Lattes.  😋

• Like 2

Just now, davekathy said:

If ya got it, flaunt it. 😉🍷

LOL...why not?  😄   

Dave, I am waving hello to you from the other coast now.   Arrived here in Maui last Sunday, a rescheduled 25th anniversary trip (making it a 27th anniversary now 😉 ).  Covid shut down original plans.  Will be here for six weeks...then Maine/Canada for the summer.  Will be a long time before we cruise again...sigh...but always good to mix it up. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, island lady said:

LOL...why not?  😄   

Dave, I am waving hello to you from the other coast now.   Arrived here in Maui last Sunday, a rescheduled 25th anniversary trip (making it a 27th anniversary now 😉 ).  Covid shut down original plans.  Will be here for six weeks...then Maine/Canada for the summer.  Will be a long time before we cruise again...sigh...but always good to mix it up. 

Aloha and happy 25th. 🤙🍹

• Like 1

2 hours ago, davekathy said:

Aloha and happy 25th. 🤙🍹

Mahalo!  😊  LOL...technically the 27th...but celebrating the 25th all over again!  😄 😍

Edited by island lady
  • Like 1