EZ Air Question

travellingnana

5 minutes ago, travellingnana said:

When it says Economy does that mean it includes a checked bag, and possible seat selection, etc?  It isn't the lowest/cheapest level is it? 

You need to check into the airline involved.  Bag check is not necessarily included, although international travel normally includes one bag.  EZ-Air is not selling the very lowest category in Economy (basic fares).

ETA:  If you shop the airline and they have a basic, no frills fare where nothing is included and another level of economy (like what we used to know as economy) that has more inclusions, then expect that to be the one EZ-Air has been selling.

Edited by Steelers36
  • Like 2

I might be sorry for dipping my toe into this discussion but in my experience, what Princess calls economy has always been "regular" economy, not "basic" economy.  Also, as far as a luggage allowance is concerned, it usually depends on the specific airline rules and your status with the particular airline.  For instance, my credit card guarantees that my travel companion and myself get one free bag (assuming both tickets are paid for with my card). You can determine this on the airline's website.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, cruzsnooze said:

It is the lowest fare available. Go to the airline website to check.

Usually one up from the lowest, check airline

Edited by that
  • Like 1

I can deal with regular economy/one up from the bottom; I just didn’t want the lowest no frills at all booking. It’s an international flight on American. We have no status with American, but it was my only non-stop option.