Scarlet Lady / Live / Solo - May-21-26-2023

sid_9169

A tattoo shop on a cruise ship?  What will they think of next?  I want another one, but I’m darn sure not getting it on a cruise, particularly since I’d be in the sun during the cruise after getting the tattoo.  Those of us who have ink know you have to keep it out of the sun for a period of time after getting the tattoo.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Just now, dmet0225 said:

A tattoo shop on a cruise ship?  What will they think of next?  I want another one, but I’m darn sure not getting it on a cruise, particularly since I’d be in the sun during the cruise after getting the tattoo.  Those of us who have ink know you have to keep it out of the sun for a period of time after getting the tattoo.  

I think a lot of people try to get an appointment for the final day on board to avoid that, but I agree... 

• Like 4

After all the hoo-ha, the guy ate three bites and said he didn't like it... If I was the manager here, I'd say "look, you spent twenty minutes insisting that we make this, and you're going to eat every single bite"...

• Like 3
  • Haha 28

4 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

After all the hoo-ha, the guy ate three bites and said he didn't like it... If I was the manager here, I'd say "look, you spent twenty minutes insisting that we make this, and you're going to eat every single bite"...

Maybe he doesn't like the taste of spit?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 40

1 hour ago, sid_9169 said:

I guess here's the explanation for the grossly expensive drink yesterday... Tequila plus the charge for Grand Marnier plus Miami tax equals $23.76... I guess that I got exactly what I asked for, so I know what to look out for now... 

Screenshot_20230522-171230.png

10 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

🙄

• Like 3

I went straight from Razzle Dazzle over here to Extra Virgin Bar for a couple of margaritas. Both bartenders here are great, so I said we'd just have a "mix off"... First up, Mario...

PXL_20230522_225941661.thumb.jpg.185a99d5d46dc24614b3d4810726d5d6.jpg

PXL_20230522_225949255.jpg

• Like 12

56 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

So, after the guy asked twenty times about the dish he wanted, the manager agreed to just make it, because he wasn't going to let it go...

The bratty kid got what he wanted. That's too bad.

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, ichiban35 said:

The bratty kid got what he wanted. That's too bad.

And, the kicker to the entire episode was that the guy was this big muscular dude with a beard and tattoos, and the item he was willing to go to the mat for was the acai bowl... Basically grains and fruit...

If you ever see me insisting on something at a restaurant, it's going to be at least made out of a dead animal...

• Like 6
  • Haha 26

4 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

And, the kicker to the entire episode was that the guy was this big muscular dude with a beard and tattoos, and the item he was willing to go to the mat for was the acai bowl... Basically grains and fruit...

If you ever see me insisting on something at a restaurant, it's going to be at least made out of a dead animal...

The freeping acai bowl! ! ! !  Mother of............

Stupid Kevin.

OK, I have been living in my fantasy world for the last few. Thinking on what I would have loved to have done to him.

• Like 9