Scarlet Lady / Live / Solo - May-21-26-2023

sid_9169

I'm back at the room, and once I swallow this pill and take my CBD oil, I'm done for the night... I'd like to make the party, but I also want to make the most of my last day on board and at Bimini tomorrow. There's no telling if I'll even have another vacation this calendar year, so I gotta make tomorrow count... 

PXL_20230525_015740137.jpg

• Like 18

6 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

I'm back at the room, and once I swallow this pill and take my CBD oil, I'm done for the night... I'd like to make the party, but I also want to make the most of my last day on board and at Bimini tomorrow. There's no telling if I'll even have another vacation this calendar year, so I gotta make tomorrow count... 

PXL_20230525_015740137.jpg

Ambient? Sleep well, Sid.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, atanac said:

Do they free pour your shots or use the jigger?

They use the measuring thing, but my guy always puts a little extra... I wish he worked at Pink Agave where they have the really good tequila...

• Like 2

16 hours ago, ichiban35 said:

Public service announcement: Just learned that you can get locked out on the balcony on this ship! 😆 The outside balcony door handle doesn't lock and unlock, only has a grip handle. It was hilarious but probably only because a bathroom crisis (after 3 mojitos) was averted by our agent letting housekeeping know to come back within minutes. 🤭

??? I spend lots of time on the balcony alone while husband is sleeping in the wee hours of the morning...How would I get locked out there?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, tbmrt said:

??? I spend lots of time on the balcony alone while husband is sleeping in the wee hours of the morning...How would I get locked out there?

You'd have to both be out there and housekeeping locks the door out of habit after telling you they're done. 

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, ichiban35 said:

You'd have to both be out there and housekeeping locks the door out of habit after telling you they're done. 

Not the first time I’ve heard of this!  Muscle memory is strong haha but definitely need some sort of check to make sure this doesn’t happen!!

we usually put our door on DND while we’re in it or in the balcony, so no one comes in/locks us out.

• Like 4

Another night filled with wild and crazy dreams... Right before I woke up, I was having a dream that they'd kicked out the person across the hall. I looked out my cabin door, and there was blood, along with security and a bunch of other people. I, for some reason, had put plastic on the inside of my door with duct tape, and I was attempting to get rid of that while the security was out there. Who knows, maybe I was smoking in the room?

Anyhoo, it looks like a beautiful morning here in Bimini on this final day of the cruise. I woke up around 6:30 due to feeling them try to park the ship here. I looked out and it looked cloudy and rainy, so I went back to sleep for another hour and a half. Now, we're completely parked, and the sun is out and it looks like a beautiful day... 

I'm about to throw on something and go find coffee...

PXL_20230525_114917056.jpg

• Like 23

29 minutes ago, _tacocat_ said:

Not the first time I’ve heard of this!  Muscle memory is strong haha but definitely need some sort of check to make sure this doesn’t happen!!

we usually put our door on DND while we’re in it or in the balcony, so no one comes in/locks us out.

We spend hours on the balcony, our room would never get serviced if we put on dnd!

• Like 6

I really only have two main goals here today. Walk down to Joe's Conch Shack for some conch salad, fritters, and maybe lobster if they have it. Next, go over to the beach club and have a swim in the ocean. I'm sure that by the time I get there all the prime seating will be gone, but I really just need someone to watch my bag while I go in the water. 

• Like 13

8 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

I tried drinking coffee in the hammock yesterday and got it all over me... Think I'm just going to use the regular chair this morning...

Are the regular deck chairs as hard, straight and uncomfortable as they look? They look like the extra stacking chairs in a conference room. Not meant for lounging...

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Haljo1935 said:

Are the regular deck chairs as hard, straight and uncomfortable as they look? They look like the extra stacking chairs in a conference room. Not meant for lounging...

These chairs aren't that bad, though come to think of it they are pretty hard on my skinny back side...

PXL_20230525_124250955.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

Not even nine am yet, and it's already hot out here... I'm trying to figure when Joe's Conch Shack opens so I can plan my day today. They don't seem to have a website or anything. I remember last time when I got there they weren't even open yet, and I had to wait. 

PXL_20230525_124450261.jpg

Edited by sid_9169
  • Like 15