Do Vision of the Seas Ocean View Cabins Have Refrigerators?

Wondering if the ocean view cabins on Vision of the Seas have refrigerators.  The last time I sailed the ship was in 2015, and I don't recall if they did or not.  (Thinking not.)  Hopefully, the cabins have been updated since then!  The Royal Caribbean website didn't mention whether or not the cabins had refrigerators.  TIA for any info you can share!

We were on Vision in February in an Inside cabin, with no refrig.  I talked with one of the officers (I believe the Inventory guy), and mentioned I was disappointed the stateroom did not have a refrig.  He had one delivered that afternoon.  Only issue is where to put it in a small, cramped cabin.  Ended up putting it under the desk so the cord could reach the 220v socket.  It was a little awkward working at the desk, but made due.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, shipgeeks said:

How about just asking for an ice bucket, and ice refilled daily?

That's exactly what I planned to do if and when needed!  🙂

Where in Western PA are you from, if you don't mind me asking?  We live near Indiana, PA, so I was curious.

Smallest inside cabin we have ever seen.  Door from hall opened mid cabin.  The TV when pushed in all the way inhibited the entrance into the room.  It had to be extended then pushed away from the doorway.  Hardly any shelves/storage in the bathroom.  It was impossible to walk around one corner of the bed you had to crawl in and out from the foot to get in/out.  Of course, no fridge, phone was on opposite wall from the bed wall and was mounted crooked, so it was difficult to hang up, so it kept falling off.  The closet had one side that only had half of the door to the closet that would open.  This made getting to the clothes or shoes etc. a difficult stretch.  I'm not a large person, but this cabin is the first one where my own butt got in my way.  Would never book a cruise on this ship again.  I know I could get a balcony and it might be roomier but it left bad impression on us.

3 hours ago, leerobbs said:

Smallest inside cabin we have ever seen.  Door from hall opened mid cabin.  The TV when pushed in all the way inhibited the entrance into the room.  It had to be extended then pushed away from the doorway.  Hardly any shelves/storage in the bathroom.  It was impossible to walk around one corner of the bed you had to crawl in and out from the foot to get in/out.  Of course, no fridge, phone was on opposite wall from the bed wall and was mounted crooked, so it was difficult to hang up, so it kept falling off.  The closet had one side that only had half of the door to the closet that would open.  This made getting to the clothes or shoes etc. a difficult stretch.  I'm not a large person, but this cabin is the first one where my own butt got in my way.  Would never book a cruise on this ship again.  I know I could get a balcony and it might be roomier but it left bad impression on us.

You must have had one of the same insides we had.  LOL  It had two upper berths -- I can't imagine 4 people in that room.  First inside in 20 years -- last minute cruise, but we made due.

Here is the lowdown on Vision class ships, re:  refrigerators/coolers.

All suites have them.

All balcony cabins have them.

The 16 "new" cabins midship, called Spacious Oceanview cabins, category M, have them.

Regular oceanview and interior cabins do NOT have them.

Anyone can request a medical refrigerator. Please don't ask if you don't need one.  Once the ship is underway, and they know if they have any extras, you may then be able to get one.  🙂 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2