TUI premium economy and lounges

kevboy

Hello everyone, can anyone please advise? on Caribbean flights out of Manchester does buying premium seats entitle me to use the TUI lounge at the airport? I have been told that despite buying premium, because it is a charter flight for P&O I am not entitled. Free lounge access only applies to non charter flights.

many thanks.  kevin

Sign up to Manchester Airport website and you may receive offers for discounted access to the lounges.

I've had codes many years ago and considering the price of food and drink and lack of seating away from gates it worked out good value.

• Like 1

We flew to the Caribbean Premium Economy a few years ago and it was a wonderful experience, even without the lounge at Manchester. Because of getting off first, no luggage to collect (Domincan Republic) we were 2nd or 3rd on board the ship. Would definitely do it again. 

6 hours ago, kevboy said:

Hello everyone, can anyone please advise? on Caribbean flights out of Manchester does buying premium seats entitle me to use the TUI lounge at the airport? I have been told that despite buying premium, because it is a charter flight for P&O I am not entitled. Free lounge access only applies to non charter flights.

many thanks.  kevin

If you book premium on a tui package. If a P&O charter you don't.