Saint Greg's Venezia Transatlantic May 29, 2023

Saint Greg

2 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

This guy at the table next to me has to have his legs crossed for some reason and the bottom of his shoe..which touches bathroom floors and stuff is too close to my arm, my table, my food for me.

IMG_7303.thumb.jpeg.ca2c6aa324fc5c107c79b96ddd1683b2.jpeg

Did you say something? I would have. 

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, TravelBluebird said:

but then at dinner I was like—WAIT—was that Saint Greg earlier?  I’m a little slow on the uptake sometimes!   

54 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Me.

Quick.  Go to the caricature artist, describe Saint Greg from memory, have him do a quick sketch, take a picture for the thread to see.  Otherwise, it's just in your head and Jamman's and that does everybody else no good.

• Haha 17

49 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

This guy at the table next to me has to have his legs crossed for some reason and the bottom of his shoe..which touches bathroom floors and stuff is too close to my arm, my table, my food for me.

Proof that Saint Greg and Sid are distant relatives.

• Like 2
  • Haha 18

Just now, CruizinSusan70 said:

Quick.  Go to the caricature artist, describe Saint Greg from memory, have him do a quick sketch, take a picture for the thread to see.  Otherwise, it's just in your head and Jamman's and that does everybody else no good.

Not so quick. You have to get in line at 8:30. Wait in a long line to schedule a time. Then come back at your scheduled time.

• Haha 14

5 minutes ago, CruizinSusan70 said:

I think I suggested something like that 50 pages ago! 😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 13

what the heck

KNOBBY KNEES COMPETITION Okay folks, show us those knobby, bony and skinny knees! Come strut your stuff in our hilarious competition and see who will be voted Knobby Knee Champion! Everybody’s welcome! 12:00pm

• Haha 13

2 hours ago, Stallion said:

Can you pick him out of a Lineup?

Police Lineup

Why yes, yes I could! 😂 But nope…I’m a little crazy all out there in public, but I respect St. Greg’s desire for privacy.  Sometimes when I do something stupid (or drunk…or awkward ) on board, I think OH NO its going to be all over social media tomorrow!  

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

what the heck

KNOBBY KNEES COMPETITION Okay folks, show us those knobby, bony and skinny knees! Come strut your stuff in our hilarious competition and see who will be voted Knobby Knee Champion! Everybody’s welcome! 12:00pm

My brother in law actually won the knobby knees contest on a cruise in the 80s😂

• Like 4
  • Haha 1