Explorer Suite Amenities

This info has been very hard to find.  I'm now talking to an RCCL rep who cannot answer my questions.  I'd like to know if there is a Suite lounge. I'd like to know if there is a Suite Happy Hour available somewhere.  Is there a separate dining area for suite guests?  May we have as much bottles water as we choose?  

I'd also like to know if there is a Diamond Lounge.

I hope to get this info.  I've looked at several places for it, but cannot easily access it.  Sure do appreciate your help!

28 minutes ago, Carol28 said:

This info has been very hard to find.  I'm now talking to an RCCL rep who cannot answer my questions.  I'd like to know if there is a Suite lounge. I'd like to know if there is a Suite Happy Hour available somewhere.  Is there a separate dining area for suite guests?  May we have as much bottles water as we choose?  

I hope to get this info.  I've looked at several places for it, but cannot easily access it.  Sure do appreciate your help!

Yes there is a suite lounge and concierge with a happy hour.

On this class you will have a separate area in chops or set off to eat breakfast, but not other meals.

No there isnt free water except during happy hour. Oasis class has it during the day, not this class.

Yes there will be a diamond lounge. Suite and diamond lounge will both have a specialty coffee maker and some continental breakfast. A container of OJ and water, but not bottles you can take. If you are diamond you get 4 free drinks and can pick water. 

Edited by firefly333
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Carol28 said:

The suite lounge on this ship is on Deck 9 just aft of the elevators. The Diamond lounge is located on Deck 14. The Suite happy hours (unless they have changed the practice recently) begin ~30 minutes prior to the first dinner seating and end ~30 minutes after the start of the second dinner seating. As a suite guest, you can get water bottles from the lounge during happy hour, but as a Diamond (or up) guest, there will be 4-6 bottles in your stateroom when you board.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Yes there is a suite lounge and concierge with a happy hour.

On this class you will have a separate area in chops or set off to eat breakfast, but not other meals.

No there isnt free water except during happy hour. Oasis class has it during the day, not this class.

Yes there will be a diamond lounge. Suite and diamond lounge will both have a specialty coffee maker and some continental breakfast. A container of OJ and water, but not bottles you can take. If you are diamond you get 4 free drinks and can pick water. 

Thank you!  I forgot about the four drinks. 

10 minutes ago, Carol28 said:

Thank you!  I forgot about the four drinks. 

The drinks are anywhere, any time. I get poweraide or vitamin water in the spa. Not plain water.

As orville above said there is water in your cabin when you arrive. I now get 3. When he says 2 or 4. I think he is assuming you are a couple. I am D+ and was getting 2 water, 1 coke. Now I get 3 water. Solo.

It seems to vary a bit. 

12 minutes ago, George C said:

I liked the suite reserve seats at the pool and for the ice show , also because of free drinks and suite happy hour we no longer buy drink package.

The reserved seats in the theater were released 15 minutes before the show. The reserved signs removed. .. dont be late.

• Like 1