Classic / Premium beverage pkg

Karen Lynn

36 minutes ago, Karen Lynn said:

If we have classic , anyone know the daily pp charge to upgrade to premium?

Thanks!

On board $20 per person per day +20% gratuity.  If you upgrade via Plan my Cruise on line it is a bit cheaper.  Depending upon your Captains Club status you may get a discount.  To get the CC discount you must call to upgrade it can’t be done on- line.

FYI both people must upgrade.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Macdl said:

I upgraded last week from classic to premium with elite discount of 15% for a 10 day cruise with gratitudies..$542 Canadian I upgraded last week from classic to premium with elite discount of 15% for a 10 day cruise with gratitudies..

Should add that was for two .

23 minutes ago, Macdl said:

I upgraded last week from classic to premium with elite discount of 15% for a 10 day cruise with gratitudies..$542 Canadian 

We just find that with premium you’re good .. no wondering what’s included ..just get what you desire and no surprise at the end… I like the bottles of water that I take back to my room every afternoon and the premium teas…the vitamin waters are nice too when your going on an excursion…. The count down is on …most excursions are booked … still thinking on Naples and Kator

28 minutes ago, Macdl said:

We just find that with premium you’re good .. no wondering what’s included ..just get what you desire and no surprise at the end… I like the bottles of water that I take back to my room every afternoon and the premium teas…the vitamin waters are nice too when your going on an excursion…. The count down is on …most excursions are booked … still thinking on Naples and Kator

The last time I had AI I upgraded to premium and they ran out of a couple of my favorite cabs and tried to substitute one from the basic package. It was called CS Mondavi and many other guests were drinking it.  It was also one of the reds that was offered to Elite guests during HH.