Can someone please tell me which column is YES and which is NO on the current health questionnaire?

Georgia_Peaches

1 hour ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

I need to hand this in tomorrow and I'm not sure which column is for yes and which is for no.  I'm assuming Yes comes first?

image.thumb.png.65b2d744dee45712ca409e37444b424f.png

We wrote down Yes (1st column - left) and No (2nd column - right).  It worked out for us on 5/14 sailing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

29 minutes ago, ChattTenn said:

We wrote down Yes (1st column - left) and No (2nd column - right).  It worked out for us on 5/14 sailing.

Ok so they don’t care which column is yes or no as long as you indicate it at the top?  I’m going with your plan but I dare say it would be much easier if they just added it to the form. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

I need to hand this in tomorrow and I'm not sure which column is for yes and which is for no.  I'm assuming Yes comes first?

image.thumb.png.65b2d744dee45712ca409e37444b424f.png

Just off the Meraviglia. Our paper health questionnaire was never collected. Cheers!

30 minutes ago, Crown Vic said:

Just off the Meraviglia. Our paper health questionnaire was never collected. Cheers!

Ours was never collected or looked at on World Europa 2 weeks ago.

• Like 1

Got off the Seaside today. Our form looked like yours. I waited until we got to check in desk and asked them which side was yes and no. They told me to right yes and no in what ever column I wanted and then answer the questions.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, APDMOM said:

@Georgia_PeachesDid you make it onboard yet? Curious to know if they looked at your form. They did not look at our forms at all last Sunday. 

Enjoy your cruise and say hi if you see us! 🙂

Yes!  We are on board. Just completed muster and waiting on our sail away cocktail. Our health form was not asked for, although I provided it anyway and pointed out the missing words. The check in agent was aware but said nothing more. All is good…we are on board 😊. Perhaps we will see you around!

• Like 3