UK school holiday

skings

Hello cant find where school holidays for UK are listed for October 2023. I am booked MSC Virtuosa 5 day October 22,  would this time be a school break? Really inexpensive cruise rate just wondering why.

thanks for info. Need to book this week because  also booked Symphony of Seas leaving Barcelona 10/29 to return USA and wanted an inexpensive cruise as a filler. Port intensive cruise so I wont fret. Maybe use room service for breakfast,  I have some mobility issues and use a walker

@skings we have been twice on MSC in school holidays (and our son has mobility issues and uses a wheelchair part time) and it was fine. It was busy, 1000 kids, so areas like the arcade were busy with kids running about, but other places were not too bad (the bars around the central atrium). The dome shows and party nights get busy and popular but even there we always got seats. The evening MDR times were busy in the corridors, but the paid dining is loads quieter and they are good options. The buffet is also well laid out and we found it manageable.

The only issue we had really was ports needing shuttles, there was a lot of queuing there!