Azura repositioning 2025

Presto2

We have always fancied a repositioning cruise on Azura but due to work commitments have been unable to book. By 2025 it will be a different story .. yeah .. but we can't find the cruise. The last date in the brochure is March 7th in Tenerife and she reappears in Malta on the 27th

Is she due a refit or something?

2 hours ago, Presto2 said:

We have always fancied a repositioning cruise on Azura but due to work commitments have been unable to book. By 2025 it will be a different story .. yeah .. but we can't find the cruise. The last date in the brochure is March 7th in Tenerife and she reappears in Malta on the 27th

Is she due a refit or something?

Most likely the improvised date for it. October 2023 was originally down for one but they then put cruises on sale she only went for one in 2021 before she started the Caribbean season.

45 minutes ago, Harryjacobs said:

Is there an easy way to search forr repositioning cruises?

There is but due to restrictions on here I'm not allowed to name the online cruise company .

They have good menus that let you click reposition and transatlantic .

On the former it looks like Arvia  and Britannia are doing the March a Atlantic crossings

for March 2025 back to the UK.

Repo's that year are Arcadia Jan /Feb but staying out in the land of Ozz which would 

be far too hot for me , I would need an Igloo to cool back down .

• Thanks 2

we booked this October's repo last October having seen it online. When I rang P&O to see if they would price match, they couldn't see it in the brochure and had to search for it. So it will appear at some point!

2 hours ago, kalos said:

There is but due to restrictions on here I'm not allowed to name the online cruise company .

They have good menus that let you click reposition and transatlantic .

On the former it looks like Arvia  and Britannia are doing the March a Atlantic crossings

for March 2025 back to the UK.

Repo's that year are Arcadia Jan /Feb but staying out in the land of Ozz which would 

be far too hot for me , I would need an Igloo to cool back down .

I see what you did, thanks! 😁

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Presto2 said:

But has anyone even seen info re the repositioning of Azura as we can't find it on any PO site. Is it happening? Thanks

Not showing anywhere the cruise you are on about so presume it may be added later on if not that will most likely be a refit date.

• Thanks 1