NCL website not (entirely) working for anyone else?

I sure am happy I checked cruise critic because my cruise shows I owe $$ and when I went to check into it further I got the Uh-Oh page.....Panic set in.  Thank you cruise critic members for this thread!

• Like 1

Yeah, the site is having difficulties again.

There's usually an easy way to tell. The problems always seem to be with pages that require secure authentication. After selecting a specific cruise and starting a booking, you start getting into those areas. To check and see if the site is having the same difficulties as it's been having the last couple of days, try viewing your user profile. If you can't get to it, the site is probably having the same troubles again.

Edited by omahabob

30 minutes ago, Belletora said:

I called in to cancel an excursion, and after nearly an hour of attempts, they gave up. The system seems to be crashing with the update implementations, even on their end.

I'm sorry you have had that frustration!  Seems like a bad position to be in for the employees as well.

Good luck with your excursion cancellations (hoping you can get things done soon!)

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ggTexasGal said:

I'm sorry you have had that frustration!  Seems like a bad position to be in for the employees as well.

Good luck with your excursion cancellations (hoping you can get things done soon!)

I feel horrible for the agents right now. I guess people have been berating many of them over the last few days. My cruise is not until the end of August, so I am not very concerned. I could have called back later, but the agent was insistent on helping me. I just wish people would understand that those that are answering our calls have nothing to do with the system as a whole. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Belletora said:

....I could have called back later, but the agent was insistent on helping me. I just wish people would understand that those that are answering our calls have nothing to do with the system as a whole. 

You were probably being nice. And they knew if they ended your call, they'd just have to deal with someone else who might not be nice at all. Being nice gets you places more often than you might think.