Beverage Packages 50% Off Again

RichYak

I have the sale price in my planner but the add to cart button is disabled????

Patty 

Edit... Persistences paid off! Got it to work! Thanks so much for the heads up! 

Edited by cw2go
  • Like 2

56 minutes ago, NorthStarStateCruiser said:

Sale is active for select cruises through the end of this year.

We saw this last time that they hiked the base prices of drink packages to offset the full discount. Don't count on them refraining from doing it again. Book now if you see a discount.

Do you know which cruises?

13 minutes ago, sunonfire said:

Thanks for sharing. It was on my cruise. My husband doesn’t drink at all. I may get 2 drinks per day so it is still not worth it for us. I do love a sale!

I'm in the same boat as your husband. If the sale extended to the zero-proof package then I'd probably go for it, but my preference is to just refill my water bottle as I go and occasionally buy a la carte so I'm gonna pass.

5 hours ago, pokerfaceleon said:

Do you know which cruises?

Without going through each cruise planner individually, no. They pick and choose which sailings need the extra revenue and apply the sale prices to those.

Note the sale is not just for bev packages. The sale also can apply towards excursions, dining, wifi, gifts & gear, etc. One category/item may be on sale while one is not for a particular sailing.

My six day cruise in December is running the 50% flash sale.  The classic drink package is $43.99/per guest per day and the premium drink package is $53.99/per guest per day.  I have the all inclusive package for the cruise and would like to upgrade to the premium package.  Should I be paying $10/per guest per day (less 10% for my Captain's Club Elite membership) plus 20% gratuity?  I just called Celebrity, and she wanted to charge me $260.00 for the two of us.  Shouldn't the price be half of that if there is a $10 difference/day with the sale?

19 minutes ago, Ocean Jet said:

My six day cruise in December is running the 50% flash sale.  The classic drink package is $43.99/per guest per day and the premium drink package is $53.99/per guest per day.  I have the all inclusive package for the cruise and would like to upgrade to the premium package.  Should I be paying $10/per guest per day (less 10% for my Captain's Club Elite membership) plus 20% gratuity?  I just called Celebrity, and she wanted to charge me $260.00 for the two of us.  Shouldn't the price be half of that if there is a $10 difference/day with the sale?

I am not positive but I don't believe you get Captains Club discount and 50% off. One or the other... 

This may be the hiccup?

Patty 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Ocean Jet said:

Shouldn't the price be half of that if there is a $10 difference/day with the sale?

On all of our cruises - the Upgrade Package of 20.00 per day is not on sale for 50% off . You are entitled to the % off with level of Captains Club status.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, cw2go said:

Should I be paying $10/per guest per day (less 10% for my Captain's Club Elite membership) plus 20% gratuity? 

• 15% off Drink Package or upgrade to Premium pre-cruise - If your CC status is Elite you are entitled to 15% off to upgrade to the Premium drink package that would be 17.00 per person per day. OBC can pay for the upgrade if you want.

6 minutes ago, JLMcruise said:
  • 15% off Drink Package or upgrade to Premium pre-cruise - If your CC status is Elite you are entitled to 15% off to upgrade to the Premium drink package that would be 17.00 per person per day. OBC can pay for the upgrade if you want.

I am so confused I never posted what you've quoted? The above quote/post was not written by me?

Patty 

6 hours ago, Fly and Sail said:

Same here for Apex on 31 July.

Zero Prf  $26.99/day - $291.42

Classic    $43.99/day - $475.02

Premium $53.99/day - $583.02 for the entire 9 night cruise

Plus gratuity.  One thing I like about MSC is that they don't charge the gratuity on pre-purchased drink packages.  I think they do if you buy it on the ship.