Pay for guest to join at Luminae

George C

I know there is a option depending on space that you can have guest for a price , in the pre Covid days I think it would be worth it, in my 4 post Covid I don’t think the quality of the food is worth it. My sister is taking her daughter and her husband there tonight on apex, what are your thoughts?

50 minutes ago, mom says said:

I think it is more about dining together and a change of scenery from the MDR? And her opinion of the food quality may not be the same as yours.

I didn’t comment on my thoughts to my sister, they did have a couple of meals in Luminae before tonight’s, hopefully Luminae is better on apex than on my last couple of cruises. I am very picky. One of the reasons they picked celebrity was because of our thoughts. 

21 minutes ago, zitsky said:

I'm confused what the question is George?  Do you want to join them?  Are you telling them not to go because you don't like it?

No I was curious what others would do , I be more inclined to take them to a specialty restaurant. But I was disappointed on some of them also.

It is always good for someone to try simply to see if they think the ambiance and service level of Luminae are worth the extra $$$ next cruise. Whilst Luminae isn’t the full Retreat package it gives you a flavour…

• Like 2

Just now, chemmo said:

It is always good for someone to try simply to see if they think the ambiance and service level of Luminae are worth the extra $$$ next cruise. Whilst Luminae isn’t the full Retreat package it gives you a flavour…

Luminae was the reason I booked another cruise.

• Like 2

We loved Luminae on Apex and Beyond.   Once when sailing with friends who were in a non suite room  we took them there for dinner and loved it. They then booked a cruise with a suite!

Edited by lv2cruisgrl
  • Like 1