Water Package

I'm just looking for recent experience with the water package.  Are you actually getting Evian water in 1L bottles or are they still only providing the same no name brand water in 500ml bottles they used to provide?

I've ordered the 12 pack and I'm expecting to receive 12 1L bottles. There is obviously a big difference in quality and volume between the two.

Just off the Liberty of the Seas. You will be disappointed expecting liter bottles. It is Evian and they are 500ml or 16 oz small bottles. Very over priced no doubt! The water package is way overpriced except for the convenience of having the awaiting in the cabin. We also received 4 bottles of water that were complimentary for us, those were another brand same size, small.

George in NY

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

As far as the difference in volume I ordered the 12 pack.  I they end up giving 12 of the no name brand water then I get half the value...  I'd be pretty disappointed.

Yes, that would be a problem if it's no-name. 

6 minutes ago, Georgeny said:

Just off the Liberty of the Seas. You will be disappointed expecting liter bottles. It is Evian and they are 500ml or 16 oz small bottles. Very over priced no doubt! The water package is way overpriced except for the convenience of having the awaiting in the cabin. We also received 4 bottles of water that were complimentary for us, those were another brand same size, small.

George in NY

Did you get 24?

8 minutes ago, 3CatsInMA said:

Yes, that would be a problem if it's no-name. 

The no name had a name of course but I didn't recognize it, was the " house " brand I imagine. We didn't pay for that was a Diamond Plus benefit.

The shame of this whole process is that no where do they tell want you are buying size wise. Only option and stated information is 12 or 24 pack. Well common sense pack of what, Evian, 500ml or 1 liter etc. You could call the line but from all my experiences they either can't tell you or give you incorrect information anyway.

• Like 1

Was on the 6/15/23 Liberty sailing.  Ordered the "Water bottle package (24 Bottles)" back in November of 22.  So the old water bottle package at the old price.  We had a case of the house brand bottles in the 16oz-ish (500ml?) size.

We board Oasis next week, and have 2x of the same package ordered (also from November 22).  I'm expecting the house brand again.

4 hours ago, Georgeny said:

George in NY

Just checked my receipt for my Oct cruise and it does say 12 pack 500 so I'm not anticipating liters.  I "gifted" it to myself from the gift page since that was cheaper than it was ever offered.  This is just to have some in the room so I can live with the 500 ml but it better not be a house brand!

5 hours ago, Georgeny said:

The shame of this whole process is that no where do they tell want you are buying size wise. Only option and stated information is 12 or 24 pack. Well common sense pack of what, Evian, 500ml or 1 liter etc. You could call the line but from all my experiences they either can't tell you or give you incorrect information anyway.

My description very clearly states 12 or 24 1 liter bottles. If they only give me 12 500ml bottles I will be requesting another 12 dozen from GS or a credit for 50% of the value.

ScreenShot2023-06-30at1_33_22PM.thumb.png.68ebc770fc3a5f215f7b4d70fb70125c.png

32 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

My description very clearly states 12 or 24 1 liter bottles. If they only give me 12 500ml bottles I will be requesting another 12 dozen from GS or a credit for 50% of the value.

You're going to need a bigger [cabin on the] boat.  😄

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Tree_skier said:

My description very clearly states 12 or 24 1 liter bottles...

ScreenShot2023-06-30at1_33_22PM.thumb.png.68ebc770fc3a5f215f7b4d70fb70125c.png

I also ordered this 12-pk 1 liter bottles for quite a few of my upcoming cruises. I wonder if my bank thinks these repetitive $27.12 Visa charges are an error! 

I filed the RC emailed receipts in my e-folder per cruise.  I prefer Evian, but more importantly if I don't get the equivalent 1 liter size bottles, I will be asking GS for additional bottles or a refund.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Georgeny said:

The no name had a name of course but I didn't recognize it, was the " house " brand I imagine. We didn't pay for that was a Diamond Plus benefit.

You may want to clarify that the water you received as a free D+ perk...was just the 4 comped bottles.  Not the 12 pack you have to pay for.