Free Effy bracelet with the purchase of a 5 charm pack

thebutlerdidit

I was wondering if anyone has any information or photos. What does the bracelet look like, how much does the charm pack cost, and is there a choice of charms or do you get whatever they’re offering. Also, can you pick up all of the charms at once, or do you have to go to the Effy shop at specified times? 

We were given more of a necklace with a round glass locket where you could put the charms. I didn’t collect them but some ladies on the last day said they went to the shop and were given them all in 1 go. They are tiny weeny charms though

15 minutes ago, Geraniumuk said:

We were given more of a necklace with a round glass locket where you could put the charms. I didn’t collect them but some ladies on the last day said they went to the shop and were given them all in 1 go. They are tiny weeny charms though

Yes, that’s a separate promotion. I’ve done that on Equinox. I was just wondering if anyone has collected the charms and bracelet and what cost might be involved. I guess I can always scope it out once on board. 

On 7/3/2023 at 4:52 PM, thebutlerdidit said:

I was wondering if anyone has any information or photos. What does the bracelet look like, how much does the charm pack cost, and is there a choice of charms or do you get whatever they’re offering. Also, can you pick up all of the charms at once, or do you have to go to the Effy shop at specified times? 

Deleted as I posted about the offer you then said you knew about.

Edited by C4HCG

The necklace was in our cabin.  It is a marketing thing promo.  

I think you have to visit a store in port and waste time looking at their merchandise to get that cheap piece nothing.   

Would you really wear it?  And why?   I am not a walking billboard.    

To be honest we did collect the charms at DI.  Waste of time.  No longer do that.   After the cruise it was stashed and forgotten.  

Like a lot of junk when traveling it seems like a good idea at the time but afterwards it is in the garage sale or trash.  

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

25 minutes ago, miched said:

The necklace was in our cabin.  It is a marketing thing promo.  

the OP is asking about a different promotion

25 minutes ago, miched said:

I think you have to visit a store in port and waste time looking at their merchandise to get that cheap piece nothing.   

This Diamonds International giveaway is not the Effy promotion the OP is asking about

• Thanks 1