Junior suite embarkation

1 minute ago, Koolaid33 said:

This might have been asked before, but do Jr suite guests have to show up at their port arrival time or do they have the privilege to show up before that time? 

For check in purposes, they are suites and can use the suite line.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Koolaid33 said:

This might have been asked before, but do Jr suite guests have to show up at their port arrival time or do they have the privilege to show up before that time? 

I believe an hour before will be fine.

4 hours ago, Ashland said:

Not just in Miami but at every port.

We sailed from Civitavecchia this past May.  We were in a Jr Suite, but were not allowed to wait & board with Suite guests. Staff were at the Suites waiting area with a laptop, looking up passengers and cabins before allowing entry. Jr Suites did not make the cut and had to wait & board with everyone else 🤷🏼‍♀️

We boarded in Barcelona recently on Enchantment got there at our check in time. We allowed time even though our hotel said a 15 minute drive it took almost an hour due to heavy traffic  After security the guy who was directing people when we told him we are in a junior suite he took us aside and checked us in it was so fast. Then said we could board.

13 hours ago, LindaD22 said:

We sailed from Civitavecchia this past May.  We were in a Jr Suite, but were not allowed to wait & board with Suite guests. Staff were at the Suites waiting area with a laptop, looking up passengers and cabins before allowing entry. Jr Suites did not make the cut and had to wait & board with everyone else 🤷🏼‍♀️

18 hours ago, Ashland said:

Not just in Miami but at every port.

We were not allowed in the suite line when sailing in a junior suite on Wonder out of Port Canaveral in April.

I printed my boarding passes in  June , I have a Jr. Suite, and my boarding pass has Suite on it.

At the same time they told me I had not paid 20.00. I think it is they are considering them in a true

Suite category.  20.00 was for insurance ,79.00 instead of 69.00.

That did not happen as I bought the insurance last November.

2 hours ago, Tlbecker1 said:

Depending on which port, the Suite/Pinnacle line can be much shorter.

Now that they let the people who purchased the "Key" use the suite line it has certainly gotten longer.

7 hours ago, splashsmom said:

We were not allowed in the suite line when sailing in a junior suite on Wonder out of Port Canaveral in April.

We were in a JS this week at Port Canaveral (Mariner) and boarded with suites.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Tlbecker1 said:

I agree with you.  We have never had any issues and our set sail pass always says suite.

As posted above, we were in a JS, our Set Sail passes did indicate Suite, but staff in the terminal were checking passengers and cabins on a laptop before allowing admittance into the Suite waiting area. As a JS, we were not allowed in and could not board early. Hopefully this is just an exception