Easy Plus drink package

debnjoe1438

6 hours ago, debnjoe1438 said:

Are specialty coffee's included in the Easy Plus drink package? Thank you

Not in the “venchi” shop (my spelling might be off) but everywhere else, bartenders quite agreeable to what you might request. 

4 minutes ago, cellfree said:

Not in the “venchi” shop (my spelling might be off) but everywhere else, bartenders quite agreeable to what you might request. 

T

4 minutes ago, cellfree said:

thanks

I see you are from Central Florida, we are on Gulf Side. We now cruise between MSC and Carnival and almost always book MSC with “easy plus.” We find it much easier to use than Carnival’s beverage package. It can also be used at Ocean Cay which is great. 

9 minutes ago, cellfree said:

I see you are from Central Florida, we are on Gulf Side. We now cruise between MSC and Carnival and almost always book MSC with “easy plus.” We find it much easier to use than Carnival’s beverage package. It can also be used at Ocean Cay which is great. 

Thanks for the info. Yep, we live not to far from Orlando attractions. When we get the drink package, it's part of the booking promotion. We mainly cruise on NCL and I've never had an issue, just wish it included speciality coffee. I've never gotten the package on Carnival, as on the couple of cruises we went on it wasn't part of the package. (Don't drink enough for it to be worth the cost) However I don't like the fact Carnival limits the number of drinks one can get per day. 

• Like 1

We will be doing our 1st MSC cruise but have sailed on the other big 3.  I am confused about the drink package gratuities.   They don't seem to have been included so should we plan on an additional add for each drink?  Appreciate the info!

3 hours ago, tzeb said:

We will be doing our 1st MSC cruise but have sailed on the other big 3.  I am confused about the drink package gratuities.   They don't seem to have been included so should we plan on an additional add for each drink?  Appreciate the info!

No additional costs for gratuity 

Just looking at the site from the link provided above I noticed some information that is no longer correct.

In the part on the page that says,"DO YOU PAY THE DIFFERENCE IN PRICE FOR BEVERAGE NOT INCLUDED IN YOUR PACKAGE".

Buying a beverage above the price of your package means you’re paying the full amount of the beverage. Unlike some cruise lines (NCL mainly) where you would just pay the difference, that’s not the case with MSC. So if you think you’ll appreciate the beverages that are not included in your drink package, upgrading is probably the best idea and it’s encouraged once you board the ship. This especially makes sense if you were given a promo Easy Package as part of your booking!

That has changed. Now you only pay the difference in price. On Meraviglia 2 weeks ago I had a couple purple rain drinks which are $13.00 and was only charged $3.00 each time. 

• Thanks 1