Loyalty Pins

fourmile.ranch

8 minutes ago, exlondoner said:

Would you expect them at check in when they are so busy? I think we’ve received pins in our cabin during the voyage.

Actually, yes since the only other pin we received was Gold and they were waiting at our room when we checked in. I tend to use past experience to gauge what to expect.

Just now, fourmile.ranch said:

Actually, yes since the only other pin we received was Gold and they were waiting at our room when we checked in. I tend to use past experience to gauge what to expect.

I’m sorry I misunderstood. I thought by check in, you meant at the counter in the terminal where you show your passport etc. Having said that, I don’t think we’ve ever received them that early in the voyage, but I can’t remember too clearly. What do you do with them?

I have had to ask for mine every time. Never had one waiting for me. I have mine on my winter coat lapel for winter embarkation from Southampton. Also have a souvenir Cunard lanyard with duplicates on, ship pins and year pins. Never wear it! 

Edited by Winifred 22
  • Like 2

57 minutes ago, exlondoner said:

I’m sorry I misunderstood. I thought by check in, you meant at the counter in the terminal where you show your passport etc. Having said that, I don’t think we’ve ever received them that early in the voyage, but I can’t remember too clearly. What do you do with them?

I strung the last two up and put them on the Christmas tree.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, fourmile.ranch said:

When you mention 'Check -In' we assume you are referring to the local (part time) check-in agents at the Terminal.

Usually Voyage Sales ( who are responsible for the Cunard World Club ) deal with the pins .