spa junior suites perks

as a very loyal customer of royal carribean im getting a bit sick of this miss information peddled by others,we have been in j3 and j4 cabins,a j4 spa junior suite has only 2 perks,1 priority boarding in australia,and only dinner at coastal kitchen,regardless of what others are peddling,if you book a j3 or j2 junior suite you don't get access to coastal kitchen on the ovation or the quantum end of story,also if you are a diamond or diamond plus member of crown and anchor and DON'T  book a junior suite or above you no longer get priority boarding at any port or have access to the concierge club or the suite club,this is only access to pinnacle members and suite guests only,above junior and spa junior suites,if you buy a grand suite and above on all royal carribean cruise ships,the suite and concierge club is yours,also i have been advised everything in those clubs are all FREE and not added to your sea pass card,so it doesn't pay to be loyal to royal anymore,sad hey.

2 hours ago, doway said:

as a very loyal customer of royal carribean im getting a bit sick of this miss information peddled by others

Not sure who is peddling that misinformation, but most of what you mention has been known by informed cruisers here for some time.

2 hours ago, doway said:

as a very loyal customer of royal carribean im getting a bit sick of this miss information peddled by others,we have been in j3 and j4 cabins,a j4 spa junior suite has only 2 perks,1 priority boarding in australia,and only dinner at coastal kitchen,regardless of what others are peddling,if you book a j3 or j2 junior suite you don't get access to coastal kitchen on the ovation or the quantum end of story,also if you are a diamond or diamond plus member of crown and anchor and DON'T  book a junior suite or above you no longer get priority boarding at any port or have access to the concierge club or the suite club,this is only access to pinnacle members and suite guests only,above junior and spa junior suites,if you buy a grand suite and above on all royal carribean cruise ships,the suite and concierge club is yours,also i have been advised everything in those clubs are all FREE and not added to your sea pass card,so it doesn't pay to be loyal to royal anymore,sad hey.

News flash.  Often Pinnacles don't have access to CK ( maybe a dinner or two), Concierge Club or Suite lounge. It depends on some number of Ps on each sailing. Obviously, the number varies with different ship classes.  P can have access one week, but not the next.  If access is denied, it is clearly stated in the welcome letter.

D and D+ have not had concierge and suite lounge access for a while.  Don't believe JS never had lounge access.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, bajathree said:

I don't believe they have "spa" junior suites anymore....at least not here in the US. I never had any issue dining in Coastal Kitchen no matter what category junior suite or ship I have been on. 

Always wondered who had a better chance for CK dinner,  P's or JS?  Guess, you answered the question.  Often P's  are limited to just 2 dinners during the week. 

M

1 hour ago, cruisegirl1 said:

Always wondered who had a better chance for CK dinner,  P's or JS?  Guess, you answered the question.  Often P's  are limited to just 2 dinners during the week. 

M

I know we discussed this before and not sure 2 is common or not. Allure last dec allowed Ps 1 dinner and 1 lunch. 

2 may or my not be common. 

8 hours ago, bajathree said:

I don't believe they have "spa" junior suites anymore....at least not here in the US. I never had any issue dining in Coastal Kitchen no matter what category junior suite or ship I have been on. 

They spa junior suites are on the Quantum class ships.  We had one this past September on Ovation for an Alaska cruise - we LOVED it!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, firefly333 said:

I know we discussed this before and not sure 2 is common or not. Allure last dec allowed Ps 1 dinner and 1 lunch. 

2 may or my not be common. 

I guess it is all based on numbers. We are about 50/50 with unlimited dinner to just 2 dinners. (Never just 1).  Funny - even with unlimited dinners we don't dine there every night.  We are not back on a CK ship till Jan 2024.  No telling what the rules will be by then. 

M

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Kiki and The Noush said:

They spa junior suites are on the Quantum class ships.  We had one this past September on Ovation for an Alaska cruise - we LOVED it!

They did away with the "spa" classification....they are now just J1, J2 and J4's....all just considered "junior suites".

• Like 2

we have been on both ships in a spa junior suite and about to go again in october in a spa junior suite to the pacific island,so in australia we still have spa junior suites ok.

23 hours ago, doway said:

also if you buy a spa junior suite you only get access to coastal kitchen for dinner only,the other junior suites don't get access to coastal kitchen at all ok.

I know of someone who was in a junior suite on the hump, so a spa junior suite that was originally J4 and got recategorised to J3. They had access to coastal kitchen.