new wine benefits at specialty dining

weezal

Guess I'll be bringing my own wine instead of buying something I like for 50% off. Maybe if revenue goes down they will bring back the option to buy anything for 50% off with no price restrictions. Let's all work on this!

Hmmm, so I just changed reservations around for B2B Venezia in Sept to get the wine.🍷 When I did, I moved Teppanyaki to the 2nd night and Il Viaggio to 4th night. Now I have to move it again to swap those 2 so I can also get wine the 2nd night!

Wish I'd known. 🫣

I am booked at steakhouse on night one.  I am paying adult price for me and my oldest son.  However, he is not of legal drinking age.  Will I still get free bottle of wine as it states 1 bottle per 2 guests.  Do the 2 guests both have to be of legal drinking age?

It’s good to see to clarified and expanded but like many I’m going to miss the bottle of Dom to kick thing off in the Steakhouse, or as we have planned for our next cruise Rudi’s. 

Glad we indulged when we had the opportunity this past February!  

For those who bring their own wine:

Corkage Fee

A $15 USD corkage fee, per 750 ml bottle, will be charged should guests wish to consume their wine or champagne in the main dining room, specialty restaurant or bar.

2 hours ago, BlerkOne said:

For those who bring their own wine:

Corkage Fee

A $15 USD corkage fee, per 750 ml bottle, will be charged should guests wish to consume their wine or champagne in the main dining room, specialty restaurant or bar.

I don't have a problem with this. I always thought it was tacky to bring your own drinks into the MDR. You wouldn't do it in a restaurant on land; why would this be any different? 

47 minutes ago, staceyglow said:

I don't have a problem with this. I always thought it was tacky to bring your own drinks into the MDR. You wouldn't do it in a restaurant on land; why would this be any different? 

There are restaurants that are BYOB.