Taste of Equinox in Tuscan Grille

thebutlerdidit

I’ve just been browsing the current Equinox sailing on the Celebrity app and I see a

Taste of Equinox lunch held in Tuscan Grille. It’s supposed to feature dishes from TH, Murano, and Sushi on 5. Has anyone done this? I’m wondering what the menu is like, and the cost associated with it.

18 minutes ago, maiaaya said:

I am currently on the Equinox and took a pic of the menu you requested. It’s $35 per person 😊

4CB7B647-349A-4E12-B8DE-198B62EC6064.jpeg

Nice! This is a great idea…we would do it!

• Like 2

On 7/18/2023 at 8:37 PM, maiaaya said:

I am currently on the Equinox and took a pic of the menu you requested. It’s $35 per person 😊

4CB7B647-349A-4E12-B8DE-198B62EC6064.jpeg

I had posed this question on a social media forum in addition to here at Cruise Critic. Would you be ok with me posting your photo there?

We were on Equinox week of July 8, it was an eight day cruise. It was held the last sea day. Also there was a Murano lunch at the same time. I did not see cost and did not even know about it. I only saw it because we had a Zenith lunch in Murano. The Murano lunch was off the menu, the Tuscan lunch was a buffet. We have done both over the years. We like the Murano one. Either one is good. We also have done Sushi on 5. We do on port days and it is excellent. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mayleeman said:

@maiaaya Thanks for the menu pic. If you know, how do you sign up for the Taste? Ahead of time in the Cruise Planner? Or only after you come aboard? Also, is it offered more than once, or several times?  Thx!

I don’t know if it was an option to book before the cruise, but it was advertised/offered several times on the cruise during our specialty dining dinners and by the crew members that greet you outside of the buffet. For our cruise, it was offered only once on the second day at sea. Maybe on longer cruises they offer it more than once? Not sure. We didn’t try it this time, due to other things we had planned, but I would do it next time for sure! 

• Thanks 1

On 7/18/2023 at 9:01 PM, cruisestitch said:

It’s new…,for a change they have a good idea to test on equinox!

Maybe X is trying to offset the vaping test on Equinox?  (you know, something for everyone?😜)