Is it possible to upgrade?

We sail in about 35 days and have already checked in.

We’re in an inside cabin.

Looking at the website it’s possible to book a balcony for not that much more than we’ve paid.

Is it possible to change cabin types?

Have already submitted our royal-up bids (coincidentally the same amount/difference that we could book the cabin for). 

27 minutes ago, zimmerman said:

I booked direct, would I just call customer services?

yes and if you do switch, cancel the Royal Up request.  Some have reported that if they didn't cancel the Royal Up after upgrading themselves the way you are planning to do, they got the Royal Up, card got charged, and they basically moved to the exact type of room they just moved themselves to already.  And paid for it twice. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I have a somewhat similar question.  I booked and paid for a Jr Suite Guarantee on Voyager in late Sept. 2023, using a TA.   When I did that I was unaware of the JS cabins on the aft of decks 6 & 7.   I had looked at deck plans for decks 8, 9 & 10.   We cannot stay on the aft end due to the very long walk to the elevators for my husband.  Now I want to get an assigned JS cabin and understand I will have to pay extra.  But only a couple of cabins on deck 9 are left.  TA doesn't work over the weekend but I called the company she is with.  The young man said I can not try to get a specific cabin now, because I am still in Guarantee status with none assigned.  But if I wait til a cabin is assigned, it will probably be too late!!   Does his comment seem accurate?

Edited by Cruisin Kay D

8 minutes ago, Cruisin Kay D said:

I have a somewhat similar question.  I booked and paid for a Jr Suite Guarantee on Voyager in late Sept. 2023, using a TA.   When I did that I was unaware of the JS cabins on the aft of decks 6 & 7.   I had looked at deck plans for decks 8, 9 & 10.   We cannot stay on the aft end due to the very long walk to the elevators for my husband.  Now I want to get an assigned JS cabin and understand I will have to pay extra.  But only a couple of cabins on deck 9 are left.  TA doesn't work over the weekend but I called the company she is with.  The young man said I can not try to get a specific cabin now, because I am still in Guarantee status with none assigned.  But if I wait til a cabin is assigned, it will probably be too late!!     

That's not right. You can pay the difference to choose your cabin. Maybe he thought you were asking for a specific cabin for free, and not paying for it. I'd call my TA monday. 

• Like 1