MOS room service

Hello,

For the Mariner of the Seas, will free morning room service still be offered (not in a suite this time)?  I know some ships are changing and you can't get coffee or continental breakfast items for free, anymore.  This will break hubbie's smile if he has to forgo his ritual coffee on the balcony while I'm sleeping in!

57 minutes ago, pudy68 said:

Hello,

For the Mariner of the Seas, will free morning room service still be offered (not in a suite this time)?  I know some ships are changing and you can't get coffee or continental breakfast items for free, anymore.  This will break hubbie's smile if he has to forgo his ritual coffee on the balcony while I'm sleeping in!

Coffee and continental breakfast is free on all ships as far as I know.  Just fill out the hang tag and put it on your doorknob the night before.  Which ship isn't offering it anymore?  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pudy68 said:

Hello,

Have not heard of any ships charging for continental breakfast or coffee, add a single item not included and  $7.95 + 18% is added. 

Is continental breakfast free on Royal Caribbean?

Yes, the continental breakfast is complimentary on Royal Caribbean. You can order it from the room service menu. But there will be a fixed charge of $7.95 plus an 18% gratuity per order, per room for other items on the room service menu.

Here is a sample continental breakfast menu for 2023, but it is subject to change:

• Juices- apple and orange.
  • Coffee – caffeinated and decaffeinated.
  • Tea – black, green, and herbal.
  • Milk – regular, chocolate, fat-free, and lactose-free.
  • Toast – wheat, white and gluten-free.
  • Plain Bagel.
  • English Muffin.
  • Donuts – glazed and chocolate.
  • Baked Pastries – croissant, blueberry muffin, and assorted pastries.
  • Assorted Jams – strawberry, grape, orange marmalade, honey, cream cheese, butter, and margarine.
  • Cereals – Special K, cornflakes, frosted flakes, raisin bran, granola, oatmeal, and grits.
  • Fruits – apple, orange, and banana.
  • Yogurts – plain and fruit.
Edited by taglovestocruise
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, pudy68 said:

Hello,

You "know"?  Nope.  So, where did you hear this as it's one I haven't heard before?

I wonder if there was any way to have a specialty coffee (caramel macchiato) brought to my room vs just coffee; maybe if I tip the server? Yep, I can be a rather lazy gal, especially early in the morning.😴 Anybody ever ask? DH says, "just get off your a** and come up to meet me after my morning walk".

He's probably right (don't tell him I said that).😉

40 minutes ago, SilkySal said:

I wonder if there was any way to have a specialty coffee (caramel macchiato) brought to my room vs just coffee; maybe if I tip the server? Yep, I can be a rather lazy gal, especially early in the morning.😴 Anybody ever ask? DH says, "just get off your a** and come up to meet me after my morning walk".

He's probably right (don't tell him I said that).😉

I know you can get bar service but you will pay for the drink (even with a drink package) along with the $7.95 room service charge + 18% gratuity on the delivery charge and cost of drink.  It won't be inexpensive

• Thanks 1