Photos from Crystal Serenity’s cruise out of Venice for Media and TAs

Stickman1990

9 hours ago, lovet2travel said:

Hi Keith: if you go to Waterside, can you check if the port side affords good views? We're on the NYC to Quebec sailing late Sept and ship supposedly sails around 7 pm.  Wouldn't want to miss the magnificent Manhattan skyline. Please don't go out of your way. Thank you so much!

If you are at sea when you dine and it is daylight out you will have nice views and if it's dark you should at least see the lights. Just ask for a table by the window.  Each one has windows.

Keith

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, oakridger said:

Yep, the model in the lounge sure does look like Harmony/Asuka II.  That's her below!

image.png.1d843fe802d77196df2a6e04376a97e8.png

Back in 2019 we did a Tokyo to SF cruise - in a city in Japan (can't remember which( they had a model of Asuka II.  Having traveled on Harmony it was really nice to see it - even if only a model

• Like 1

As to Sapphire. These are the former Sea Breeze Sapphire suites.

A lot of similarities to the new version except some of the furniture different and countertops different and I am sure a few other items. Art work in first photo the same as the new ones.

Keith

IMG_1613.thumb.jpeg.991dd40e7e59507a10c3556ecd48445a.jpeg

IMG_1663.thumb.jpeg.2f0589e604400dd63ca0b4c999bf6062.jpeg

IMG_1664.thumb.jpeg.ddc619e82047f3ec11bba5d39d6519cb.jpeg

IMG_5270.thumb.jpeg.8d4a62368708e9540b547ca3b44d5427.jpeg

IMG_5271.thumb.jpeg.89bb714421a30a616db4b7d0fe3f58c9.jpeg

IMG_5272.thumb.jpeg.b98cd1e4198adb4a9fd702d650fd9fe0.jpeg

IMG_5273.thumb.jpeg.ea20d22c721253792f54f620fcc5f146.jpeg

IMG_5274.thumb.jpeg.77443075cff088c5fcd65b069079f9cd.jpeg

IMG_5276.thumb.jpeg.9162cebc2862f11cfb399d6671692eaa.jpeg

One comment about the new Aquamarines on Serenity.

As best I can tell and I could be wrong but I only see two new ones and they are on Deck 9.

The ones on Deck 11 are the classic ones. Deck 10 has classic and sea breeze Aquamarines.

Keith 

Just made a discovery, if you go to the Crystal website and bring up the deck plans and hover over a specific cabin, it gives all the information including whether it's classic, the 2018 remodel or the 2023 remodel!

Patty

Edited by Texas Tillie
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

So, if I'm understanding correctly, there really aren't newly designed aquamarine suites, other than two at the very front of deck 9.  The rest are either the classic on deck 11 or the former seabreeze redesigned in 2018 on deck 10.   I think it's confusing on the website when it refers to classic and "new" designs, as that implies new after the current remodel, not in 2018.   But when you look at the room details, it does say classic and 2018.  

I’m so sorry! I thought I looked at all of the photos but I didn’t think I saw a Crystal Penthouse Suite with the butlers pantry. We are booked in suite 11025 next year-have you posted pics of this category? No hurry on your reply.  I want you to enjoy your trip!

@Keith1010

Thanks Keith for the standard room with veranda photos! Exactly what I was hoping for as far as the various views. 

Unfortunately my concerns about storage being way less than OC are correct. Some serious creativity will be required for us to store everything on the 2024 W/C. 

Thanks again it’s a great help for us for planning!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CC4KT said:

I’m so sorry! I thought I looked at all of the photos but I didn’t think I saw a Crystal Penthouse Suite with the butlers pantry. We are booked in suite 11025 next year-have you posted pics of this category? No hurry on your reply.  I want you to enjoy your trip!

I’m at the airport now. I didn’t post the CO as it has not changed. In a few days I can post photos but might need a reminder. 

1 hour ago, 1st time aboard said:

Keith, Thanks for posting the photos of double guest room and Ocean View with Verandah. You're always very helpful!

The room updates look very nice. They appear to have less storage than the older layouts had, but still should work fine.

Yes. Somehow it all works out. 

Keith

13 minutes ago, Keith1010 said:

I’m at the airport now. I didn’t post the CO as it has not changed. In a few days I can post photos but might need a reminder. 

Save travels! Many thanks for responding to our requests and questions! 

• Like 1