Question about HA laundry

anne_p

So, I've always wondered. Am I supposed to keep one of the sheets with the list of what I have sent away? Nowhere does it say to do so, and I never have, but then I don't have an actual record of what is in the bag. I like the idea of snapping a picture before I hang it out on the door or leave the bag on my bed.

6 minutes ago, Dismomx5 said:

Am I supposed to keep one of the sheets with the list of what I have sent away?

Yep, that's your receipt......The stateroom attendant had to train me to tear off the last page and keep it. 

...but thus far, we have never had anything lost....even that sock that disappears in the dryer at home someone does not get lost in HAL laundry. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Dismomx5 said:

So, I've always wondered. Am I supposed to keep one of the sheets with the list of what I have sent away? Nowhere does it say to do so, and I never have, but then I don't have an actual record of what is in the bag.

I always keep a copy (the last one, pink) of the invoice that goes with the laundry. One is returned to me when the laundry is returned. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, RuthC said:

I always keep a copy (the last one, pink) of the invoice that goes with the laundry. One is returned to me when the laundry is returned. 

Thanks, Ruth. I figured that's what I should do, but I could never find a note on any of the pages to say Customer Copy

16 minutes ago, FlaMariner said:

Yep, that's your receipt......The stateroom attendant had to train me to tear off the last page and keep it. 

...but thus far, we have never had anything lost....even that sock that disappears in the dryer at home someone does not get lost in HAL laundry. 

LOL That's the truth! I miscounted once and they had to touch base with me. But I've never had anything LOST. Love HAL laundry!

• Like 2