Bella inavailable?

sealynx

MSC has just opened up bookings for 2024-2025. Of course I imminently looked if there is anything to my liking. I believe 13 out of 23 ships have been planned (when looking at april-may). I've looked up prices for several Mediterranean cruises and I noticed that it is currently not possible to book Bella-experience. Does anyone know whether this will be released later on?

7 hours ago, Homosassa said:

You can not specify a cabin class, such as outside or balcony, when booking Bella.

do you mean - you cannot specify a particular CABIN? Not class.

You first pick a category (inside, balcony, suite, YC) and then you pick experience (Bella, Fantastica, Aurea). And if you pick YC, you then pick the room category.

Edited by Itchy&Scratchy
  • Like 1

I just tried a dummy booking for April 2025 and after I selected basic fare, all I was offered in every category was Fantastica until I got to balcony, and I was offered Aurea, too.  And YC.  This was Grandiosa.  No Bella offered.  EM

I just looked at WE out of Barcelona for Apr. 4, 2025 and Bella was only available for inside and balcony. My guess is that people are booking Bella early and MSC might be limiting the number of cabins as guarantees. Nice way to get more money from people.

• Like 1