Inside Cabin on Plaza Deck on the Grand?

tjcletzgo

If I do insides, this is my favorite location on all Grand Class ships.  Book behind the Art Gallery.  A lot less foot traffic. Book on the starboard side and there will be no through traffic because of Alfredo’s.  Not sure if there is an exit door on the port side. Sometimes, the IC is there?  Don’t remember, but think so.  Far forward is cramped and noisier. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, DougH said:

I like booking an inside aft on Aloha. You are very close to the open aft deck and just below the buffet. Aft elevators are usually less busy than miship and forward ones

These cabins are also great...except, I don't use the buffet, lido deck, nor elevators.  

If I'm not on Emerald deck, I'm on Plaza!  I've booked those insides for years, now I go with Emerald for obstr. view on Grand Class, and the balcony obstr. view on Royal class.

I don't do the higher decks, I'm always at the IC or Vines, never use the buffet area.  Like the previous poster, I try to stay out of elevators. 

• Like 1

I love the Plaza Deck. However, one time we booked behind the Art Gallery on the port side and it was very noisy when they were shuffling art pieces in and out. 

I've noticed that you can't book many of the Inside forward cabins when you choose the "I'll choose my own stateroom" option. What's going on?

Arlene