Murano menu

timandnancy

On 8/9/2023 at 4:51 PM, Purplsmurf said:

LOVED the chateaubriand and Murano lobster. Tried the Dover Sole, but neither of us cared for it. Not much flavor 

Can you order the chateaubriand and 1 Murano lobster entree for 2?  Also, I don't see any potatoes as a side on any of the entrees and we enjoy a "steak and potato" dinner.  Can I order a baked potato or mashed potato instead of the baby vegetables? It's been a while since we've eaten in Murano. 

23 minutes ago, shirazcruiser said:

Can you order the chateaubriand and 1 Murano lobster entree for 2?  Also, I don't see any potatoes as a side on any of the entrees and we enjoy a "steak and potato" dinner.  Can I order a baked potato or mashed potato instead of the baby vegetables? It's been a while since we've eaten in Murano. 

Yes. One night I ordered the lobster, my husband the venison and we shared the sole. The other night we ordered the chateaubriand to share and I ordered the lobster and my husband the duck. I can’t answer the question about the potatoes because we never requested anything. To be honest, I don’t even remember what it came with. After the apps and entrees we didn’t even need any kind of potato.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Purplsmurf said:

Yes. One night I ordered the lobster, my husband the venison and we shared the sole. The other night we ordered the chateaubriand to share and I ordered the lobster and my husband the duck.

Thank you - I'm ready for next month!

Edited by shirazcruiser
  • Like 1

On 8/9/2023 at 3:36 PM, tigervixxxen said:

What are the best items to order at Murano?

The lobster is a warm water lobster tail and not worth the cost to dine in Murano. I ordered it on the Equinox in June, took one bite and sent it back to get the Sole which was delicious. The lobster had a terrible taste and was tough and stringy.

Edited by terrydtx

15 hours ago, zitsky said:

On Eclipse in December.  For special menus, Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve at Murano only a sample menu is available.  Will they show the real menu closer to sailing?

Here's the NYE menu from this past December. Same as every other night but with a different preparation for 2 appetizers and 2 entrees. 

This was on Reflection.

MURANOS NYE MENU.pdf

Edited by CHEZMARYLOU

• 4 months later...
On 8/9/2023 at 4:51 PM, Purplsmurf said:

LOVED the chateaubriand and Murano lobster. Tried the Dover Sole, but neither of us cared for it. Not much flavor 

how does this work when there is only two of us.  I want the lobster    honey wants the chateaubriand     can it be done?

10 minutes ago, serene56 said:

how does this work when there is only two of us.  I want the lobster    honey wants the chateaubriand     can it be done?

I have ordered the chateaubriand for one.  No problem and it is a portion for one.

Edited by keesar

3 hours ago, serene56 said:

Sure can. The last time we ordered I had the lobster, my husband had the lamb and we shared the chateaubriand. So delicious!