Internet package

johnrobert57

I did a quick search and couldn't find the answer.  Can I buy a single day of Internet access?  I don't want the whole plan.  I think I've heard of people doing this right before debarkation to check flight status, etc.  And what is the cost?  I'm not elite.

1 hour ago, theloo said:

I did a quick search and couldn't find the answer.  Can I buy a single day of Internet access?  I don't want the whole plan.  I think I've heard of people doing this right before debarkation to check flight status, etc.  And what is the cost?  I'm not elite.

I believe the 1 day , 24 hour plan is $20.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, JimC said:

How do I purchase an internet package before the cruise? I don't see an option to do that anywhere. 

Then just call Princess and do it over the phone.

Price is the same if you just wait until boarding the ship. Easy to purchase when you try to access the Internet.

• Like 1

On 8/12/2023 at 12:59 AM, theloo said:

Yes.  $20/day.  If you qualify, 50% off that rate.  For some unknown reason, they did not increase this price when they bumped up the Medallion Net rates.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, JimC said:

How do I purchase an internet package before the cruise? I don't see an option to do that anywhere. 

It should be an option in the Princess Medallion App.  It should also discount the cost for Platinum & Elite guests, but the App doesn't always have the correct member level for some guests.