Need an email for the executive offices or resolutions

pbrady

I have talked with several regular agents (that answer the calls), Captains Club (who promised to get back with me - that was 3 weeks ago) & I emailed the Celebrity Engagement Center and have heard back from nobody.  I got bad info from several Celebrity agents (called 8 times in one month & every time got the same bad info). I have every call documented.  This is resulting in a real issue for our Family Christmas cruise.   There are 8 of us & most of us are Elite or Elite Plus so we know the routine.  I am determined to get this straightened out. 

Can someone please post the email for the executive offices or resolutions?   I tried Google & they only give the email for  Lisa Lutoff-Perlo and that won't work.

Thank you!!!

Thank you!

I was trying to  make a reservation for a surprise for everyone. Over the years (I'm also an agent) the reservations opened 6 months before the sail date.  Starting 7 months out, very time I had to call for anything I just checked to see if I could make the reservations.  I was continually told that because it was a Christmas cruise reservations could only be made within 90 days.  Once the representative even put me on hold to verify the reservations would not open until 90 days out with his supervisor.  I was not trusting because I had always been able to make the reservations 6 months out.  I called  twice a week continually - same response (at least 10 calls between mid-June to July 25th. Waiting on hold forever each time to talk to someone.  I called on July 25 (knowing I had just called the 2 days earlier).   I was again told reservations for a Christmas cruise would not be open until 90 days out.  I asked if they would please just check.  They did check and I was told there were no reservations available – everything was full!!  I asked her  - - if they are not available until 90 days out , why at 5 months (150 days out) are all the reservations full?  I was immediately passed to someone else - same story.  

If you are talking about specialty dining reservations on a Xmas or NYE sailing they don’t normally open until 90 days before.  Expect the price to be double the normal price.  As an agent I would think you have a BDM who you could reach to assist you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I would try cc'ing Jennifermorales@celebrity.com 

Maybe Jennifer will forward it to Lisa's  successor.  It's probably laura.bethge@celebrity.com.

If that doesn't work, reach out to the concierge on board.  I've been able to do that in the past.

I'm a bit surprised if you have a large group (maybe I'm reading between the lines?), and you're an agent, there isn't a point of contact you can reach out to?

Good luck!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, jelayne said:

If you are talking about specialty dining reservations on a Xmas or NYE sailing they don’t normally open until 90 days before.  Expect the price to be double the normal price.  As an agent I would think you have a BDM who you could reach to assist you.

This year specialty dining opened up on July19th for the Christmas and NYE cruises.  We had a post about it on CC.  Several days later the Chefs dinner opened up for booking.  Some of us booked when it first became available.

I have no idea if they have booked up or not for the OPs cruise.

The specialty dining is normal pricing unless you book one of the special dinners on Christmas or NYE.  My opinion on the NYE or Christmas dinners is that the Boulad menu looks better.

Edited by NMTraveller